Football course. Football is the most popular sport all over the world. There are 242 million verified football players in the 204 countries of FIFA,
out of 15
Post on 23-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Football course
- Slide 2
- Football is the most popular sport all over the world. There are 242 million verified football players in the 204 countries of FIFA, and 50 million footballers in the union of UEFA. What is the secret of its popularity? Lets take a look at the development of this branch of sport from its origins up to the present times.
- Slide 3
- The history of football: It can be traced back to the prehistoric age. Its history began with the appearance of ball as a means of toy. China: Thousands of years before Christ there was a widespread game caled chu-kuh. It was similar to football and the goal of it was playing tricks with a leather ball stuffed with fur and feather. Ancient Greece: It was called episkuros and teams of 15 people played against each other. The match was controlled by a referee.
- Slide 4
- Rome: It was called harpastum and mainly played by soldiers. The aim of the game was to pass the ball through the ending line of the opponents. Japan: Japanese played a game called kemari. It was played in a 14m long pitch by teams of 8 players and with a ball of which diameter was 22cm. Italy: It was played mainly at the markets of cities, by teams of 27 people. They had to pass the ball between the two columns owned by the opponents.
- Slide 5
- England: Its the cradle of modern football.It flourished among students in the 1820s. Extreme rudeness was forbidden. The size of the pitch and the number of the participant players were decided. 26 october 1896 is probably the most important date in the history of football when the Football Association was established, which served as a pattern for 140 more of that later all over the world making the sport international forever.
- Slide 6
- One present variation, so that 11 players versus 11 players was formed in the 1870s (though at this time it was played without a goalkeeper, only by 9 attackers and 2 defenders to score a goal.) At the end of the 19th century the well known rules were created. 1874 - penalty kick was intoduced. 1882 - throw-in was introduced. 1891- penalty was introduced and the goal was provided with net. 1878 - the first referee appeared. 1891 - linemen appeared. 1895 - the present rulebook was published.
- Slide 7
- Hungary: A book entitled Athletic exercises by Lajos Molnr and Ct. Miksa Esterhzy mentioned first football, the English kicking game. On 19 January 1901 the Hungarian Football Associaton was established.
- Slide 8
- Nowadays football is the most popular sport, a world championship can be watched by a million people.
- Slide 9
- Since 1900 is included in the programme of the Summer Olimpic Games.
- Slide 10
- Rules Size of the pitch: Length (sideline): min. 90 m max. 120 m width (goalline): min. 45 m max. 90 m Each and every line must be equally wide, and this width must be max. 12 cm.
- Slide 11
- Slide 12
- The ball round shaped made of leather or other suitable material its diameter is min. 68 max. 70 cm. In the beginning of the match it must weigh min. 410 g max. 450 g. The atmospheric pressure (at sea level) is 0.6-1.1 atm (600 1100 g/cm 3 )
- Slide 13
- Number of player: Two teams participate in a game, with max. 11 players in each, one of the players is a goalkeeper. A match cannot be started with less than 7 players in one team.
- Slide 14
- A match consists of two 45 minute long halves unless the referee and the two teams decide otherwise. Any decisions which change the duration of the game (p.e. both halves must be reduced to 40 minutes due to inappropriate light conditions) must be made before beginning the match and adapt to the rules.
- Slide 15
- Thanks for watching!
View more >
Spatialmodelingofshotconversioninsoccertosingle ... football or Soccer is arguably the most popular…
THE SPORTS OF BALL. FOOTBALL It is widely considered the most popular in the world, sport because participating approximately 270 million people. It is.
ALL INDIA FOOTBALL FEDERATION of AIFF – The All India Football Federation is the brainchild of the representatives of football associations of six regions, where the game was popular in ...
BRINGING THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL TOGETHER ?· pulls all the industry of football together, ... michael…
Tennessee Football History Tennessee Volunteers football history is a one of the most storied in all of college football. The Vols have a long list of.
Football They won euro 2008. The most popular sport in Spain is football. Spain qualified for the world…
By Celeste Wilson. Football The most popular and widely spread sport in Brazil is, undoubtedly, football (or soccer). This is especially appropriate as.
THE BEST FIFA FOOTBALL AWARDS 2018 - img.fifa.com ?· THE BEST FIFA FOOTBALL AWARDS 2018 RULES OF ALLOCATION…
Football – adizero F50 Prime - ??Web viewadidas is the global leader in football. It is the official sponsor / official supplier partner of the most important football tournaments in the world ...
DECADES PROJECTS. Sports of the 1950’s Football Football was the most popular sport in the 1950’s The best football player of this time was Frank Gifford.
TIME OFF Sports. Football The British have a reputation for being mad about sports. The most popular sports are football, rugby football and cricket.
British Culture - Football - Bloomsbury International Culture - Football ... Football is a very popular sport in many countries around the ... This quote from former footballer and manager Bill
Foreign players in football teams - Football the time, while the development of foot- ... Foreign players in football teams ... of foreign origin (55.2%).
Kids Football Quiz - We ?· Kids Football Quiz 1. How many players are there in a football Match?-----2.…