FMP Update to the Congregation Sunday July 20 and 27, 2014.
out of 16
Post on 24-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- FMP Update to the Congregation Sunday July 20 and 27, 2014
- Slide 2
- Meeting AGENDA Summary of the phases Current status Schedule for Phase 1 construction Sanctuary schedule Lower narthex bathrooms schedule Expenditures and Funding
- Slide 3
- Architect and Contractors Architect: John Faile (Bay Village, Ohio) General Contractor: Lawler Construction Lighting Contractor: Vincent Lighting Technology Contractors: Jeff Frey, NPI
- Slide 4
- Facility Modernization Program Team Members Grant Comnick Doug Olson Jan Saunders John Cuciak Pr. Bishop Phil Sprague Charlie Koch Barb Raynoha Ron Kear Craig Jagels Jeff Frey
- Slide 5
- What does Phase 1 include? Sanctuary upgrades: Expanded platform Two large screen TVs Sound system Lighting, white wall upgrades Upper window blinds, window film Chairs Emergency exit platform (courtyard) And more on next slide
- Slide 6
- What does Phase 1 include? (contd) Narthex improvements: Lower bathroom upgrades Narthex air conditioning Narthex lighting upgrades Fireplace upgrade Fire system replacement Parking lot lighting upgrade Electrical upgrade
- Slide 7
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- Current Phase 1 Status Design decisions are completed for: Sanctuary cross Sanctuary platform Sanctuary large screen TVs Sanctuary white wall upgrades Sanctuary chairs Sanctuary lighting upgrades Lower narthex bathrooms Narthex air conditioning Narthex fireplace upgrade
- Slide 11
- Construction schedule Phase 1 Sanctuary work will be a two-week period, with completion by August 31. We will worship in the Fellowship Hall during that time period. Upgrade of lower narthex bathrooms will be a two-week project, completion by August 31.
- Slide 12
- Whats next (beyond Phase 1) Improvements in: Education Wing Administration Wing Fellowship Hall & Kitchen Deferred Items from Phase 1
- Slide 13
- FMP Project Expenditures TOTALS $700,000 $300,000 for What's Next in 2015 and 2016 $400,000 $290,000 remaining expenses for Phase 1 Sanctuary, Narthex, Fire System $110,000 $110,000 Spent to-date on Phase 1
- Slide 14
- FMP Total Funding TOTALS $700,000 $233,000 still needed in pledges for ALL 3 phases $51,000 needed in 2014 for phase 1 $467,000 $103,000 pledged for 2015,2016 $364,000 $67,000 additional pledged by end of 2014 $297,000 $297,000 received to date, including Building Fund, Calvary Income and 2014 Pledged, Received to Date 66% of the funds are committed for this entire project. 87% of the funds are committed for Phase 1. Thank you.
- Slide 15
- Phase 1 Funding Summary 87% ($349,000) of funds are committed for Phase 1. $51,000 are still needed for Phase 1 this year. We have two options: Additional Pledges in 2014 Borrow the funds in 2014 Thank you for your prayerful consideration in 2014.
- Slide 16
- Total FMP Funding Summary 66% ($467,000) committed for the total project. $233,000 (including $51,000 Phase 1) are still needed for the entire project. Thank you for your prayerful consideration for the remainder of the project as well.
View more >
Kotak FMP Series 199 to 208 SID - Standard ?· Kotak FMP Series 199 Kotak FMP Series 200 ... its management…
FOODSERVICE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL [FMP ?· FOODSERVICE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL® [FMP®] Certification…
Kotak FMP Series 188 to 197 SID - for INFORMATION DOCUMENT (SID) Kotak FMP Series 188 Kotak FMP Series…
What is a “Sunday to Save Lives”? - almost every congregation there are malaria survivors or families…
Palm Sunday, March 25, 2018 - Sunday, March 25, 2018 Ministers: Every member of the congregation STAFF Ginger E. Gaines-Cirelli ..... Senior Pastor
This Congregation meets at: Sunday Bible Class at 10:00 am. Sunday Worship Service at 11:00 am. Sunday Night Worship service at 6:00 pm. Wednesday Night.
What is a congregation to do - Dying - Baylor is a congregation to do? ... a congregation to do? Dying in family ... specials are over and he has to figure out which Sunday School class to attend and
?· Web viewCHRIST IS THE WORD. LIVE IT! ***** Sixth Sunday of Easter May 6, 2018 ***** ***** The congregation…
Congregation: Thanks be to God. Pastor Lena Mark ?· Pastor Lena Mark Sunday, December 18, 2016 ~Wiggling…