Final project power point class
out of 8
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. OBESITY
- 2. OBESITY RATES DOUBLE Since the 70s obesity rates have doubled. 65% of females have a chance of being obese. 71% of males have a risk of being obese or having an unhealthy BMI.
- 3. WHAT DOESYOUR DEMOGRAPHIC SAY ABOUTYOUR HEALTH? Researchers have found higher obesity rates prevalent in certain demographics. For example Females and African Americans are much more likely to be obese.
- 4. LIFE EXPECTANCY Due to the eating habits of Americans , they have a lower life expectancy than the rest of the developed world.The US. Ranks number 27th for life expectancy.
- 5. EAT THE MEDITERRANEAN WAY Research shows that people who follow the Mediterranean diet are healthier and live longer.
- 6. THE FUNDAMENTALS Eat more berries and nuts. Replace red meat with fish and poultry. Reduce your portion sizes. Base your meals on the fruits, nuts, and grains.
- 7. BENEFITS Lowered risk of cancer. Lowered risk of heart disease. Lowered risk of Parkinson's disease. A better looking and feeling body.
- 8. SOURCES Frac.com www.alternate.org www.everydayhealth .com www.mayoclinic.org Personal expert Cameron Corbat ( Dietetics student at CMU)
View more >
Microsoft power point 2010. Versiones de power point Power Point 2000 Power Point 2003 Power Point 2007 Power Point 2010 Power Point 2013
MICROSOFT POWER POINT. VERSIONES DE POWER POINT Power Point 2000 Power Point 2003 Power Point 2007 Power Point 2010 Power Point 2013