out of 12
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Figure DrawingLearning to draw the human body!presented by EmilyValenza
- 2. Start with an egg shape for the head!
- 3. Draw the curve of the spine and neck.
- 4. Draw a line for the angle of the shoulders and the angleof the hips. (Leave room for a neck!)
- 5. Draw two rectangular shapes for the upper andlower part of the torso. Draw an oval at belly-buttonlevel to show where the body naturally bends.
- 6. Draw circles for the shoulder and hip joints.
- 7. Draw rectangles or long ovals for the bones of the arms andlegs. Dont forget circles at the elbows, wrists, knees and ankles!
- 8. Draw squares for hands and long triangles for feet.
- 9. Once you are comfortable with this technique,try trickier poses:
- 10. If you dont have a model to pose for you,use a magazine, and try sketching shapes overphotos of people to practice!
- 11. Add details like hair and clothing once drawing thebasic gure becomes easy for you:
- 12. Practice! Any time you are in a public space, you havehundreds of models waiting to be drawn!
View more >
Figure Drawing - My Drawing Tutoria ?· Thank you for purchasing "Shortcut Secrets of Figure Drawing"…
The Aesthetics of Figure Drawing - Figure drawing is the nude study of the human figure The basis for all drawing with the human form ... Drawing, Realistic Figure Drawing ,
Andrew Loomis - Figure Drawing For All It's Worth drawing PART 2.pdf · Andrew Loomis - Figure Drawing…