FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY - STEPS FOR FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS
out of 6
Post on 23-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONWe provide complete information about fashion photography and also about fashion photographers. We also provide details about photographers portfolio and models collection list.
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY - STEPS FOR FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERSFashion photography is a kind of photography used to display clothing and other fashionrelated items in an elite way. Fashion photographers use their photographic skill to display theimages in various styles. Photography is not an easy task; one has to master the art beforeengaging themselves in the field. Over time, fashion photography has developed its ownaesthetic in which the costumes and trends are improved by the presence of exotic spots oraccessories.
- STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED BY PHOTOGRAPHERSEngage the models: Eye contact is one of most effective way to engage the models. Make themlook directly at the camera as it strongly connects the model with the viewers of the image.Looking away: Make the model look away from the camera. It is a fascinating way to impressyour viewers. It creates a sense of mystery, urging the viewers to contemplate what the modelmight be looking at?
- Models looking at each other: It helps to create a story within the image and the viewersbecome occupied in the story that the emotions being shared between the models.Mess with the composition: Place the either model dead center or make them pose from theright edge of the frame.
- Lighting Effects: Mix available light effect with strobe or tungsten light. Leave the place openfor longer than you normally would and let the flare come in. Light creates a soothing effect toyour image.Get that model moving: Take her out of the studio, all dressed up in 4 inch heels and make-up.Get her out on a busy street and let her work her walk and stop traffic!. Its amazing how theconfidence will take over the girl and how powerful that will make your image.
- Change angles: Normally a rule of thumb for shooting fashion is for the photographer to be lowor close to the ground in order to shoot up towards the model. This elongates the model. Butwhat did I say earlier about rules? I move around a lot when I shoot to get a variety of angles.Make Use of Props: How appealing is it when a model is playing with a handbag or a tube oflipstick. It adds a sense of reality to the shot.
- Click random candid shots: Take random snaps that are natural (i.e.) click pics when the modelis doing normal activities. It adds beauty to your images.Add emotions: Make the model pretend to cry or laugh wickedly. Or even sneer. Make themact! Its another method to engage your viewers and grasp their attention on a photograph longerthan just clicking another image.RESOURCE: Review Fashion
View more >
Fashion photography.. Fashion Photography… What is it? The first fashion photos were taken in 1856. The photographers name was Adolphe Braun, who published.
Best fashion photographers in India - You're not making money because of this (for fashion photographers)