Famous Quotes from Famous Quotation Masters
out of 30
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. , . PRAYER Give me the grace Heavenly Father to look at every crisis and every trial in my life as an opportunity for me to see the power of your strength and your deep love in my times of weakness. Give me the faith and the hope to believe that in every crisis and trial..You are with me always! Where does a child first learn about God, Love, Honesty, Decency and Character? It is in the home, through the lives of his parents. Harold J. Sala Lord, keep me involves in discussions, which are an exchange of knowledge; but keep me from arguments, which are an exchange of ignorance. John S. Morgan & J. R. Philip Every sacrifice has a fruitful reward, every failure has a second chanceWe only have to be strong by Gods grace to persevere in the tests of life. The unthankful heartdiscovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings. Henry Ward Beecher What is worth most is often valued least.
- 2. Each time you are honest and conduct yourself with honesty, a success force will drive you toward greater success. Each time you lie, there are strong forces pushing you toward failure. Joseph Sugar man Why should I be afraid of tomorrow when I have seen yesterday and I love today? If you have a good heart, you can never let a good person down. If you do your best, you will succeed and be valued. Readers Digest I dont have to earn my right to be here. The quality I have as a unique human being gives me the right to be here. Readers Digest What comes around goes around. The longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate it when you get it, because anything worth having is definitely something worth waiting. Never limit yourself when it comes to happiness. Learn how to take risks, because life is so much beautiful outside the comfort zone. Let go of the things that make you sad. Apologize when necessary. Life is short to be wasted on regrets. Be humble. Reach for the stars. Keep on achieving those dreams. We always wait for the right time, not knowing that each time is right. We keep looking forward for tomorrow but really, theres no better time to be happy but now. Happiness cant be found at the end of the road. Its the journey itself that matters.
- 3. True happiness is not about a big laugh or tears of joy. Its about a simple smile whenever you remember someone who made your life simply but completely happy. Some lessons are best learned through pain. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed with tears. Sometimes, we have to be broken so we can be whole again. Remember, If God made the day to be perfect, He wouldnt have invented tomorrow. Never expect, never assume, because its better to feel surprised than to feel disappointed. Life is hard but God provides. God is unpredictable but God guides. Life is unfair but God cares. Life is always a challenge but God sustains. Im only a person who is willing to give you the best of what I can be, but Im not a perfect person so I hope you can appreciate the things that I can only give. Like being as simple as I am. Gazing idly into the future and dreaming about it, instead of making the best of the present. London Opinion Quit Gossiping Anticipating evils in the future Faultfinding, nagging and worrying Dwelling on fancied slights and wrong Scolding and flying into a passion over trifles Thinking that life is a grind & not worth living Talking constantly about yourself & your affairs Saying unkind things about acquaintances and friends Lamenting the past, holding on the disagreeable experiences
- 4. Pitying yourself & bemoaning your lack of opportunities Writing letters when the blood is hot which you may regret later Thinking that all the good chances & opportunities are gone by Carrying & criticizing see the best rather than the worst in others. Dreaming that you would be happier in other places or circumstances Belittling those whom you envy because you feel that they are superior to yourself. Dilating on your pains & aches & misfortunes To anyone who will listen to you. Speculating as to what you would do in someone elses places and do your best in your own. Ecclesiastes 3 A TIME FOR EVERYTHING To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven; A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill and a time to heal, a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance;
- 5. A time to cast away stones; and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose, a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to tear, and a time to sow; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time to war, and a time of peace God has put everything beautiful in its time; also He has put eternity in mens hearts, so that no man can find out the work that God does from the beginning to the end. MAYBE SOMEDAY. I dont mean to make life harder for you, but I know that I sometimes (I meanmaybe always) do. Maybe someday Ill get better at dealing with the problems and avoiding the rough spots along the paths of our lives. Maybe someday well both have more peace & quite time, more serenity and sunshine, more you & me, and fewer outside complications taking up our time.
- 6. Maybe someday Ill be able to make it easier for you- thats one of the things in my life and within my heart- that Id like to be able to doand thats maybe someday. It Couldnt Be Done If you think you are beaten, you are; If you think you dare not, you dont. If youd like to win, but you think you cant, Its almost a cinch you wont; If you think youll lose, youve lost; For out in the world youll find Success begins with a fellows will Its all in the state of mind. Full many a race is lost Ere even a race is run, And many a coward fails Ere even his works begun. Think big and your deeds will grow, Think small and you fall behind, Think that you can, and you will; Its all in the state of mind. If you think you are outclassed, you are; Youve got to think high to rise; Youve got to be sure of yourself before You can even win a prize. Lifes battle doesnt always go To the stronger or faster man; But sooner or later, the man who wins
- 7. Is the fellow who thinks he can? GEMS FOR THOUGHT Emotions are stronger than reasons Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man. Benjamin Franklin A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Ingrid Bergman How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first Love? Albert Einstein I have had prayers answeredmost strangely so sometimesbut I think our heavenly Father loves, kindness has been even more evident in what He has refused me. Lewis Carroll If you have never been hated by your child, you have never been a parent. Bette Davis Being forced to work and forced to do your best will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know. Charles Kingsley Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. Charles Simmons Standards of excellence are not chiseled in stone. They are constantly being redefined. It is important to recognize that what was graded excellent last year may not be so this year. That is why we must keep mastering new skills. Bob Biehl There is only one way to bring up a child in the way he should go, and that is to travel that way yourself. Abraham Lincoln If your life seems to be caught in a dead-end cycle, if you feel that your value and self-worth have been lost somewhere along the way, Jesus offers Hope. Trudy Morgan-Cole Without Music, Life is a journey through a desert.
- 8. Pat Conroy The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well- intentioned words. Rachel Naomi You have enemies? Good. That means youve stood up for something. Sir Winston Churchill A woman is like a tea bag- you cant tell how strong is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a permanent attitude. Martin Luther King, Jr. More than kisses, letters mingle souls. John Donne Theres a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. Its called marriage. James Holt McGauran Wherever we look upon this earth, the opportunities take shape within the problems. Nelson A. Rockefeller Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all. Oliver Wendell Holmes God has wisely kept us in the dark concerning future events and reserved for Himself the knowledge of them that He may train us up in a dependence upon Himself and a continued readiness for every event. Henry Matthew Most convicted felons are just people who were not taken to museums or broadways musicals as children. Libby Gelman Waxne Successful living is a journey toward simplicity and a triumph over confusion. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own. Chinese Proverb Live so that you wouldnt be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. Anonymous Nature is the greatest teacher and I learn from her the best when others are asleep. In the still dark hours before sunrise God tells me of the plans I am to fulfill.
- 9. George Washington Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may
View more >