Explanation about different car body styles
out of 12
Post on 10-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONFind the explanation about different car body styles.
- EXPLANATION ABOUT DIFFERENT CAR BODY STYLES Car Leasing Made Simple Carleasingmadesimple.com
- Governments and private organizations have developed car classification/ car body style which are used for numerous purposes including regulation, description and categorization, among others. It is very important to have clear idea about type/style of car and it's use as it will make it easy for you to buy or lease a car. Carleasingmadesimple.com
- 4 * 4 Hatchback MPV Saloon City- Car Coupe Estate Sports Carleasingmadesimple.com Different Types of Car Body Styles
- Carleasingmadesimple.com 1) 4 * 4 4*4 ("four by four") cars , have the ability for all four wheels to turn with power. These four by four cars are normally used for very rough or uneven terrain like desserts or areas with swampy or marshy land. On rough surfaces, 4 wheel drive helps to avoid getting the vehicle stuck and move with more power with all 4 wheels to combat the rough surface.
- Carleasingmadesimple.com 2) City Car A city car is a small, compact automobile planned for use in urban areas but also can reach highway speed so can travel on motorway easily. Interesting to know, the term is used along with other terms for small cars including subcompact in North America and supermini in the UK. In Japan, city cars are called kei cars.
- Carleasingmadesimple.com 3) Coupe A Coupe is a car body style which are often sporty variants of saloon or hatchback body styles, with doors generally reduced from 4 to 2, and a close-coupled interior offering either two seats or 2+2 seating.
- Carleasingmadesimple.com 4) Estate And Estate car is similar to a saloon cars, but comes with an extended rear cargo area. The body style transforms a standard three-box design into a two-box design, includes an A, B, and C- pillars.
- Carleasingmadesimple.com 5) Hatchback A hatchback is a body style, design with a rear door that swings upward to provide access to a cargo area. Hatchbacks may feature fold-down second row seating, where the interior can be flexibly reconfigured to prioritize passenger vs. cargo volume. This does not apply to MPVs, 4x4s or vans.
- Carleasingmadesimple.com 6) MPV A MPV stands for multi purpose vehicle. A minivan, minibus, people carrier, multi utility vehicle (MUV) are a type of MPV because as its name suggest multipurpose vehicles. In MPV cars, the body that resembles a van, but which has rear side doors, rear side windows, and interior fittings to accommodate passengers similar to a station wagon.
- Carleasingmadesimple.com 7) Saloon A saloon car is one of the most famous and common body styles of the modern car. Saloon car comes with separate bonnet covering the engine in the front, and a separate boot for luggage at the rear. A saloon car has fixed roof that is full-height up to the rear window.
- Carleasingmadesimple.com 8) Sports A sport is a small, usually two seat with two door car designed for performance at high speeds, often having a roof that can be folded back. Sports cars mainly comes handling, steering, braking, and alertness first, passenger comfort and convenience second. But now there are many sports cars who comes with comfort and convenience also.
- Website www.carleasingmadesimple.com Follow us on Thank you. Car Leasing Made Simple
View more >
Visualization, Explanation and Reasoning Styles in Mathematics || Visualization in Logic and Mathematics
Style Book By Ms. McMann. Table of Contents Fit Dart Styles Bodice Styles Necklines Collar Styles Skirt Styles Pant Styles Jacket Styles Coat Styles Miscellaneous.
Explaining Explanation - PhilPapers ?· Explaining Explanation ... original and challenging explanation…
BALLOON CAR POSTER - -+Balloon...Project: Balloon-Powered Car ... BALLOON CAR POSTER ... 2. An explanation of the workings of the car in terms of Newton’s Three Laws of Motion.
Buying a Car LESSON a Car LESSON 5 Main Idea ... but you can ﬁ nd all of these styles in economy and luxury models. ... picking the right car.
Technical Explanation of Corrugated Board - Kite explanation of... · Technical Explanation of Corrugated…
DIFFERENTIATED LEARNING STYLES / TEACHING STYLES TEST learning styles / teaching styles test ... right, left, or whole brain dominant left ... differentiated learning styles / teaching styles test