excel litaly promotes
Post on 18-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. EXCELL italypromotes Italian Excellence 15324 W. De Pauw - 90272 PACIFIC PALISADES (CA) - USA Ph. +1 310 464 1543 - Email:[email_address]
2. The project
- EXCELL italywill come into being in Los Angeles, in California, a point of reference for Italian Excellence which refers to the concept ofsystem Italyin order to better enhance the ideas, style, good taste and products of our country.
- EXCELL italywill be a permanent representation ofItalian Excellencewith the objective of promoting culture, products, tourism and local authorities on the American market.
- EXCELL italyoffers itself to give life to a platform for the promotion ofhigh-quality Italian production, offeringto companies, institutions, tourist organizations, cultural organizations, a tool for introduction onto the American market and for visibility in the US media.
- The project springs from the initiative of Piero Cammerinesi publisher of the international magazineLUXURY files and offers itself to give life to a new way of doingglobal marketingin order to offer a window onto one of the most important world markets to companies and Italian products of excellence.
- An opportunity not to be missed for Italian companies, consortiums and Italian national authorities who throughEXCELL italy with the support ofLUXURY files(100,000 copies of the international edition and 20,000 of the Turkish edition distributed) will be able to undertake communication activities through promotional initiatives and business meetings with American businessmen and buyers.
- The chosen office location is Los Angeles, in an ideal position to promote the greatest values of the Italian lifestyle, giving emphasisto its added values: the history, the good taste, thesavoir-faire of our workers, of the designers, the ingeniousness of our creative minds.
- An office for the organization of fashion shows, exhibitions, concerts, presentations and food and wine tastings; the availability of a press office to promote Italian excellence in the American media; mailings targeted at business meetings; assistance to companies wishing to enter the American market.
- But that is not all,EXCELL italyoffers itself to place a well-organized program of events and shows with the participation of Italian artistsat disposal.
The permanent premises of Italian Excellencein Los Angeles 5. The services of EXCELL italy
- DOMICILIATION A secretarys officein locowill be made available with an informational and promotional role.
- BUSINESS CONSULTANCY Assistance to companies wishing to enter or expand into the American market, introduction to the US system of distribution and the search forpossible partners, mailings targeted towards business meetings.
- PRESS OFFICE A service dedicated to the promotion of Italian excellence in the American media, targeted towards an audience which has always appreciated Italian quality products.
- PHOTO-SHOOTS The opportunity to carry out photo-shoots with Hollywood celebrities.
- EVENTS - organisation of events aimed at involving American buyers, the media, the Italian community and the American public, promoting Italian products and creativity.
6. US Domestic Services Package A
- US MARKET ANALYSIS
- Tailored market overview for specific Brands by category of products.
- Strategic Brand positioning.Identify competitor price points and distribution.
- Identify key retailers for clients based on Image and volume.
- US ASSORTMENT PLANNING
- Consulting service for selecting the right product assortment for the US market based on current retail trends and voids.
- Delivery planning to meet US retailer requirements (schedule of deliveries).
7. US Domestic Services Package B1
- RETAILER INTRODUCTIONS
- Set up a meeting to present the clients line of products to various retailers in the relative market place. Examples of retailers below (but not limited to :
- Neiman Marcus www.neimanmarcus.com
- Bergdorf Goodman www.bergdorfgoodman.com
- Barneys www.barneys.com
- Saks Fifth Avenue www.saksfifthavenue.com
- Nordstrom www.nordstrom.com
- Bloomingdales www.bloomingdales.com
- Tourneau www.tourneau.com
- Bailey Banks and Biddle www.baileybanksandbiddle.com
- London Jewelers www.londonjewelers.com
- William Barthman www.williambarthman.com
- Mitchells and Richards www.mitchellsonline.com
- Henri Bendel NYC
- King Jewelers www.kings1912.com
- The Wynn- Las Vegas www.wynnlasvegas.com
- Radcliffe Jewelers www.radcliffejewelers.com/watches.php
- Dejaun Jewelers www . dejaun . com/showcase/
- Tappers Jewelers www.tappers.com
- Hyde Park Jewelers www.hydeparkjewelers.com/HPSite/timepieces/collections.aspx
- Hamra Jewelers www . hamra . com
8. US Domestic Services Package B2 e B3
- Package B2:
- SHOWROOM- Have a dedicated section in the EXCELLitaly showroom with many of the worlds top brands.
- Be seen by many potential accounts during local market weeks.
- Package B3:
- PR- PR contact in the US to present the clientsbrandand products to varioustradeand consumer journals.
- EVENTS- Event planning and Organization. Opportunity for events in a branded environment with high profile celebrity guest lists and appearances.
- CHARITY- Charity event planning and organization. Great PR for clients brand for good causes.
9. US Domestic Services Package C
- SALES & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Get your product line in to the hands of the right sales representative for independent retailer sales.
- Assign dedicated account executives to manage chain store businesses as well asdept. stores .
- Weekly, Monthly, and Annualretail sales reportswill be available.
- Execution at the POS (point of sale). Cleanmerchandisingwith Brand presence.
- Stay current withvisuals , POP, advertising campaigns at the POS. Get rid of the old and swap out for the new.
- Sales andmerchandising trainingforretailersand sales associates.
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Local DC thatunderstandRetailerrequirements. Avoid shipping issues that can hurtretailerrelationships.
- Vendor set up with new accounts.
- Ticketing withretailerspecific information as well aspackagingrequirementsby account.
- Avoid charge backs fromRetailers .
10. ABOUT US Piero Cammerinesi
- 2006 Designs the EXCELL italyformat, a point of contact and promotion for top quality made in Italyproducts in Los Angeles
- 2006 moves to Los Angeles, CA, in order to set up the American edition of LUXURY files , the international lifestyle magazine, already present in over 20 countries, which aims to promote Italian Style in the world.
- 2006 The Turkish edition of LUXURY filesis published, before the scheduled series ofnational editions.
- 2004 Co-operates in the Film Season of Italian Cinema Italian Style, held every year in Los Angeles, to which LUXURY filesdedicates a Special Issue. The magazine is also inwidespread distribution in Los Angeles during the film-showings and the events.
- 2003 LUXURY filesbecomes international and is distributed in over 20 countries.
- 2000 Creates and manages the web-sitewww.sothis.netreaching 8,2 million contacts in 2005.
- 1998Launches and directs two new quarterly magazines - LUXURY filesandFASHION files distributed on an international scale for the former and on a national scale for the latter in over 100.000 copies each.
- 1997 Enrolment to the Ordine dei Giornalisti - The Italian National Association of Journalists.
- 1995-1997 Designs two exhibitionformats on behalf of the International Exhibition Centre of Milan .
- 1996 Becomes the exclusive Agent for Italy at the Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair .
- 1992 Sets up and directs a PR and Advertising Agency , operating in Milan and Rome.
- 1988 Sets upSothis Editrice srl of which he is still today the Managing Director which publishes La Clessidra, the watchmaking trade magazine, as well as specialist books.
- 1985 Sets up a typolithographic firm in Rome.
- 1976 Obtains a1-year research atFreiburg in Breisgau and Teaches Italian language and Culture at Rheinfelden, Weil am Rhein and Loerrach (Germany) .
- 1975First class Honours Degree in Philosophy.
11. ABOUT US Peter H. Komatsu
- 2005-2006 Pekom LLC -Independent Brand Consulting US market study and entry services for various brands such as D&G Time, Breil, Ducati, Evisu, etc.
- 2005-2006 -International Distribution consulting Assist US Companies in launching their line of products in over seas markets.Brands include Rocawear, L.A.M.B., Harajuku, and Vestal
- 2002-2005 Fossil Inc. -Gl