out of 18
Post on 20-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Edmodo looks like social networking sites
- 2. You should talkabout
- 3. Not about
- 4. A few tips on netiquette:
- 5. No txting lingo. We r ur teachersshow us that u have learned how 2 spell.
- 6. DO NOT PUTSENTENCES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- 7. Do not end sentences withmore than one exclamationmark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or question mark????????????
- 8. Please please please donot repeat a word more than necessary.
- 9. Post a note to the whole group if yourquestion is about something the whole group should know(assignments, instructions, dates, etc.)
- 10. Send a note only to yourteacher if you want to talk about something thatdoesnt relate to everyone.
- 11. Dont post personalquestions to the group.Keep conversations on topic.
- 12. If youre not sure if a word or joke is okay, then itsprobably not. Refrain from posts that tease, bully, annoy, spam, or gossipabout any other members.
- 13. If you think there issomething inappropriate posted in an Edmodo group, tell a teacher immediately.
- 14. Good rule of thumb: If you wouldnt say it to your teacher or another student in front of your principal, dont type it.
View more >