earths energy budget and solar radiation
out of 13
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. PRESENTED BY: Sameer Baloch CLASS: BS(HONS) 1ST YEAR SECTION: C TEACHER: MS HAMEEDA GHANI
- 2. What is Energy & Budget. What are 1. Radiation 2. Reflection 3. Absorption What type of radiation. How much radiation coming from the sun. What type of mediums there in atmosphere. Totally how much absorption & Reflection. Is Earth Gaining Energy In Balance Losing Energy
- 3. Energy is the ability to change the surroundings. Budget is the amount of incoming or outgoing energy allocated to a system Energy&Budget
- 4. Radiation is Rays which coming from the surface. Visible wavelength
- 5. To store something Radiation absorb by gases
- 6. Opposite Direction Albedo
- 7. Clouds & Atmosphere 79W/m. 78W/m.
- 8. 79W/m & 78W/m 184W/m Earths Albedo
- 9. Earths total Albedo Clouds 79W/m+Earth23W/m 102W/m 239W/m In
- 10. 40W/m is directly to the atmosphere to the outer space. Other due to scattering. Total 239W/m. Greenhouse gases and also clouds. Absorbed long wave radiations and then reflect back towards earth.
- 11. Is EarthGaining Energy In Balance Losing Energy? Add up two outflow of energy then 1 Reflection 2 Long wave radiation Reflection=101. 9Longwave Radiation= 238.5 Total Reflection= 340.4
View more >