dye sublimation printing for t-shirt transfer paper
out of 6
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Dye -sublimation Printing for T-shirt Transfer
- 2. Sublimation Printing Company for Custom T Shirt transfer paper Printing Final sublimated products are vibrant in color * Have a soft hand feel * No color limitations * Print your photographs right onto a garment or other items * Much more flexibility in imprint size when compared to other imprint methods * Prints retain their color, feel and appearance much longer * No minimum quantities.
- 3. You can design and order just one! 3. Sublimation printing is one of the most popular imprinting methods today among apparel designers. This imprinting method offers incredible design flexibility with regard to imprint colors , size and design. 4. How Does Sublimation Printing Work? Dye sublimation ink is transformed into a gas when heated at a high temperature. The transfer process works by using a heat press and pressure to heat the transfer on top of the item.
- 4. ink 5. The heat not only releases the gas from the ink but it also opens up the pores of the polyester, polymer, or polymer coated item which then allows the gas to enter. 6. the heat press is lifted and the temperature cools the sublimation ink turns back into a solid form and the pores close permanently encapsulating the ink within the polymer.
- 5. 7. If done correctly, the image will never fade and loose its luster unless the actual fiber or polymer is damaged. Because it becomes a part of the substrate, the sublimation ink feels extremely sooth and soft to the touch. 8. Other items that can be
- 6. More info pls visit: http://www.ink- sublimation.com/ Company Name: Getwin Industrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: email@example.com
- 7. More info pls visit: http://www.ink- sublimation.com/ Company Name: Getwin Industrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >