dolly villanueva profile
out of 14
Post on 23-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. email@example.com Dolly Fabiany Villanueva Gonzlez, born in Colombia in the city of Ibague on the 22cnd of November of 1985, gets into the music when she was 5 years old, being part of music group of the school and standing out for her participation in all cultural activities in Town, bringing to importance the names of the schools she did part to.
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org In 1997 y 1999 at the edge of 11 and 13 years old, Dolly participate in a Singers festival with many participants of many cities which took place in Espinal Tolima in the University ITFIT, there she had the chance to compete with great singers from the Conservatory if Music of Tolima and where she got the 1st place, since then shes been recognized as one the best voices of the region. In 2001, Dolly is already part of the Family Orchestra directed by her mother Fabiana Gonzalez Ospina, where they share stage and is singer. At the same time being on grade 10 in the school she participates of the first Reality Show in Colombia called POP STARS, Dolly makes her apparition in Cali and after many auditions and castings she gets to be part of the 25 finalists that went to the Studio in the Capital of the Country, Bogota, showing to her town as the only representation of her place. POPSTARS FOTOS:
- 3. email@example.com
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org Between 2002 and 2007, Dolly performs her music studies in the Conservatory of Tolima, makes part of Music Productions with different orchestras and alternately continues being part of her Family Orchestra, Son de Arriba Show. In 2008 Dolly travels to the Middle East with her Duo Bareke to work in KUWAIT - MOVENPICK SHUWAIK FREE TRADE ZONE as an exclusive singer of the Hotel in the CUTS Churrascara.
- 5. email@example.com In 2009, Dolly joins the MOVENPICK AL'BIDAA RESORT in KUWAIT, another hotel from the same Company that decides to take her thanks to the results of her talent and job.
- 6. firstname.lastname@example.org In September of 2009, Dolly goes to Dubai where she is hired for the MONARCH DUBAI HOTEL to work as exclusive Singer with her Duo Bareke in ONE ON ONE LOUNGE & DIADEMAS CIGAR BAR, singing an 80% English music, till November of 2010. In the same year Dolly is hired for the Republic Dominican Embassy to go to Egypt and work there for a period of one month in the cities of Cairo and Alexandria in a huge cigar event where all the experts join for business. Picture in the Four Seasons Hotel San Stefano in Alexandria:
- 7. email@example.com Living in Dubai, Dolly joins several events such as DUBAI JAZZ FESTIVAL as a chorister of FATINIZA Colombian artiste resident in Dubai, also in the Global Village and MBC television, staying in Dubai till 2011.
- 8. firstname.lastname@example.org In March of 2011, Dolly goes back to Kuwait where she hired a third time as exclusive singer of MOVENPICK AL'BIDAA RESORT in KUWAIT; there she lives for 2 years. In 2011 Dolly also stars to work as Manager of international Music Bands, where incorporates several Latino bands in Hotels in the Middle East. MANAGER OF BAREKE BEAT CROWNE PLAZA SOHAR 2011 2013
- 9. email@example.com BAND MANAGER OF SON BAREKE DUO FUJAIRAH ROTANA SERORT AND SPA 2012 2013
- 10. firstname.lastname@example.org BAND MANAGER OF BAREKE SON OLIVE HOTEL BEST WESTERN BAHRAIN 2013
- 11. email@example.com BAND MANAGER OF BAREKE ALLEGRO NORWAY CRUISE SHIP 2014 In 2013, Dolly travels to Bahrain with her Bareke Band hired for the HOTEL BAHRAIN, there she works as exclusive Band of the Hotel in the Flamingo bar, there, Dolly and her band live for 1 year and 3 months.
- 12. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13. email@example.com Actually Dolly is part of the International Orchestra Son de Azcar de Colombia, with who has done international tours in Ecuador, alternately keeps on managing bands and working with her own Bareke Band, Dolly has been characterized by providing the best quality service by choosing the best musicians, taking care of the client and also of the artistes, as a musician and singer she is also highly recognized, she sings, plays bongo, conga, drums, and minor percussion instruments, speaks English, and sings by Spanish, her native language, English, Portuguese, Italian and some Arabic songs. PICTURES
- 14. firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >