Zhihao (Scott) Chen
Generating Random Stabilizer States in Matrix Multiplication Time: A Theorem in Search of an Application Scott Aaronson David Chen.
Improving Integer Security for Systems with KINT Xi Wang, Haogang Chen, Zhihao Jia, Nickolai Zeldovich, Frans Kaashoek MIT CSAIL Tsinghua IIIS.
Modeling Mental Contexts and Their Interactions Wei Chen and Scott Fahlman Carnegie Mellon University.
Research in Empirical Software Eng. Reduced-Parameter Modeling (RPM) for Cost Estimation Models Zhihao Chen email@example.com.
Siti Mashitah Shamsul ‐ Anuar Vincent Chen Brittany Caroline Moore Scott E. Brown Pay It Forward UMD Helping Terps Help Others.
The Dynamics of Trade and Competition Natalie Chen (Warwick & CEPR) Jean Imbs (Lausanne & CEPR) Andrew Scott (London Business School & CEPR)
Undefined Behavior What happened to my code? Xi Wang, Haogang Chen, Alvin Cheung, Zhihao Jia, Nickolai Zeldovich, Frans Kaashoek MIT CSAILTsinghua IIIS.
Www.intertek.com © Intertek 2010, All Rights Reserved. Dr. Scott Milkovich Gene Rider Xiao Chen February 16, 2010 Design Safety & Risk Assessment.
- Zhihao (Scott) Chen firstname.lastname@example.org
- What am I doing now
- Evolution of COCOMO The variation of COCOMO, which focuses on light weight, highly calibrated with learning COCOMO Vista 2010
- Software Engineering Software Management Business Intelligence Security Project Management Technical Architecting Quality Assurance Business Analytics Cost /Effort Control Opportunities
- What was it like to be Barryâs student
- * Windows 7 | Presenter Mode * Microsoft Confidential * Influencers â are those stakeholders that would not necessarily be qualified or targeted for certification but have the influence over ensuring that a security mindset is established as part of the business practice and would support or make decisions about spending the money to train and certify the staff Primary Target â are the most likely candidates for this education and certification program and would meet qualifications Secondary Targets â are those who are less likely to meet qualifications but could benefit from the education and aspire to obtaining the CSSLP as they move up in their career path. * Implementing HTML5 isnât easy, itâs not small The index alone is 21 pages The doc itself is 994 pages, two reams of paper! Not easy to implement, lots of code Lots of security implications Lots of edge cases * *
Zhihao (Scott) Chen
Press escape to exit full screen
1 of 6