DIY Wedding Crafts Guide
out of 19
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONThis handy guide include a whole range of projects that you can use to create bespoke items for your wedding such as invitations, favours and many more.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide Six Great Handmade Wedding Crafts You Can Make Here are six great wedding craft ideas that you can make quickly and easily: Red & Gold Invitations
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide DIY Wedding Invitation Supplies: Crimson coloured paper Blank white card Gold and Red Ribbon Red Satin Ribbon Sticky Adhesive Pearls Craft Dots Invitation Word Stickers Scissors 1. Start by cutting out a rectangle from the red paper, which is the right size to fit with your chosen blank white card. Place a craft dot on the corners of the paper and attach it to the white card. 2. Take the gold and red ribbon and cut it to the right size so that it will wrap around the card along the edge of the paper. Use the craft dots to secure the ribbon on the inside and the outside of the card, joining the ends together on the inside.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 3. Do the same as the previous step for the red ribbon. Afterward, add three of the adhesive pearls in a line along the left side off the ribbon.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 4. Peel off the Invitation sticker and stick it on the card. Now you have completed an original and beautiful wedding invitation! Lace Wedding Invitations Supplies: Blank White Card Black Floral Lace Invitation Word Stickers Sticky Adhesive Crystals A Glue Stick
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 1. Cut the lace to the right size to fit the blank white card. Cut out a section of lace in the middle by following the pattern of the flowers. Use the glue stick to attach it to the card.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 2. Peel off one of the Invitation stickers and place it within the empty section that you have cut out. Also, you can use the adhesive crystals to decorate some of the flowers in the lace pattern. 3. You can use the same materials to create a number of interesting effects.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide Black and Silver Invitations Supplies: Blank White Card Black and Silver Paper Silver Ribbon Handheld Paper Punch Invitation Word Stickers Sticky Adhesive Crystals Craft Dots
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 1. Cut the silver paper into a rectangle in a size that fits the blank white card. Put a craft dot into each corner and attach it to the card.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 2. Cut a short rectangle out of the black paper, the right size to sit on top of the silver paper. Use the handheld paper punch to create a design on the top two corners of the rectangle. Use the craft dots to attach the paper onto the card. 3. Cut the ribbon so that it is the right length to fit around the card. Use the craft dots to secure the ribbon and attach the two ends to the inside of the card. 4. Use one of the word stickers and place it on the front of the card, above the ribbon. You can place one of the adhesive crystals on it, as well as adding a pattern of big and small crystals above the silver paper.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide Matchbox Wedding Favours Wedding Favours Supplies: Coloured Paper Blank Match Boxes Organza Ribbon Sticky Adhesive Pearls White Paper Creative Scissors Craft Dots
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 1. Start placing a craft dot on all of the corners of the match box. 2. Cut a rectangle of the right size out of the coloured paper and attach it to the top of the match box. 3. Print out the words A Perfect Match onto the white paper, using your desired font. Cut out the words using the creative scissors to add an interesting edge, then use the craft dots to attach it to the top of the coloured paper.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 4. Stick the adhesive pearls to all corners of the white printed paper. 5. Attach the ribbon to the inside of the matchbox with a craft dot and wrap it around to the other side, like in the photo below. Repeat the same on the other side. 6. There are many different options that you can experiment with using other products and colour schemes.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide Wedding Favour Pillow Box Supplies: Pillow Box Satin Ribbon Decorated with Gold Hearts Gold Coloured Satin Ribbon Craft Dots
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 1. Start by attaching the satin ribbon decorated with hearts all the way around the box with a few evenly spaced craft dots. Follow the same procedure with the gold satin ribbon, which creates a very simple yet effective look. 2. You can create a number of different looks by using other materials and colour schemes.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide Glass Vial Wedding Favours Supplies: Small Glass Vials Gift Tags Bunch of Flowers Flower Seeds Ribbon
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 1. Begin by cutting three or four flowers off at various lengths on the stem from your bunch of flowers. Place them into the vial as well as the seeds. 2. Use the ribbon to tie the name tag onto the bottle.
- DIY Wedding Crafts Guide 3. You can fill the vials with anything you like, from hot chocolate mix to sprinkles to flower seeds to glitter. You can also decorate them with different name tags and coloured ribbons. Try using a handheld paper punch to decorate the nametags with cut-out shapes. Have Fun Making Wedding Crafts! These are just four fun and creative wedding craft ideas that you can make yourself. All of the materials can be found at your local craft shop or online for an affordable price. Making your own wedding crafts is a really unique way of sharing your special day with your guests. Click the link below to visit our online shop, where all materials used are available to purchase. Vibes and Scribes Arts and Crafts Supplies Specialists http://vibesandscribes.ie http://shop.vibesandscribes.ie/
View more >
Children's Crafts Making Paper Flowers - ?· Children's Crafts Making Paper Flowers DIY crafts: Paper…