Roland V-1HD HD Video Switcher
Featured packed and so compact and portable, you can bring the V-1HD and use it anywhere! The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers,…
The Video Switcher Basic Video Switching and Effects Basic Switcher Layout and Functions Upstream/Downstream Sources.
- Featured packed and so compact and portable, you can bring the V-1HD and use it anywhere! The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader. It supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling or even “green screen” ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions. Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices. • 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment. • Supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions. Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are. The switching and mixing can be done with local buttons. On-screen display will satisfy the need for detailed settings. Connect to a PC or a tablet computer for even more control. Two full HD outputs support preview, projection, recording and webcast etc.
- Easy-to-use Interface The V-1HD features broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results. The TRANSFORMER buttons can be used for instantly switching the video or applying effects. It has large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions. Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output and green lit buttons indicate the video that will be output on the next transition. Buttons and Knob Used for Displaying Menus or Adjusting Video Output Wipe PatternsT-Fader and Transformer Buttons for Transitioning Video in a Variety of Ways
- Compositing Effects Compositing two videos in one screen using Picture in Picture or the split function is ideal for seminars and presentations. The V-1HD also supports chroma key and luminance key which ideal for creating professional looking broadcasts using green screen backgrounds or for overlaying computer generated titles on top of video sources. Picture-in-Picture The position of the inset screen and the width and color of the border can be changed. The screen can be split horizontally or vertically. Split Keying colors of blue, green, black and white are supported. Chroma Key/Luminance Key
- Filter Effects with Real-time Visual Performance Control Many of the visual performance functions made popular by the V-4EX and V-8 are included. Use the knob A and knob B to apply and adjust effects to the A bus and B bus respectively. Nine types of filter effects including silhouette, colorpass, negative and findedge are possible. Effects can also be triggered using the TRANSFORMER buttons for even more interactive visual performance possibilities. Silhouette Colorpass Negative Findedge Direct Control of Various Compositing Effects and Filter Effects
- High-frequencyMidrangeLow-frequencyMIC (MONO/STEREO) ※PLUG IN POWER OUTPUT AUDIO IN HDMI IN 1–4 HPF / EQ / GATE / COMP / DELAY LEVEL EQ / MASTERING MAIN LEVEL REVERB EQ / DELAY EQ / DELAY PREVIEW AUDIO OUT PHONES Full Audio Mixer Included Included is a 12 channel digital audio mixer. The V-1HD can mix 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the stereo line level input and a mic level input. Every channel is equipped with a delay function* to synchronize the video and the audio. Audio follow function enables the audio to transition along with the video. Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported. The final audio mix is both embedded in the HDMI output along with the video signal and is also output to the stereo audio output jacks for sending the audio mix to a PA system or recording it on an external device. *The maximum delay time is 500ms. The Mic input jack on the left side panel supports plug-in power. Mastering function adjusts the balance of the sound of each frequency band.
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls or Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection Remote control is possible with the dedicated application on a PC or an iPad connected via a USB cable. You can control the unit from a music instrument or a sequencer via the MIDI input connector. On-screen Display of the Preview Out RCS (Remote Control Software)
- Two HDMI Outputs Four-way multi-view preview screen shows every input source (non-drop frame). A red border shows the video currently being output and a green one indicates the video to be output next. There are three types of view modes available for the preview output which are Multi-view, Output (as a program output) and Preview. On-screen display can be turned on or off. Multi-view Preview Output and Program Output One Program Output for Webcast and one Program Output for Recording Individual Outputs of A Bus and B Bus Multi-view mode of the preview output helps you to check each input source and make detailed settings with on-screen display while recording. Output mode of the preview out offers two program outputs for different uses such as webcast and recording. If you set the preview output to Preview mode, you can switch the program output(A Bus) video and the preview output(B Bus) video respectively. *Transition effects can not be applied in this mode. Multi-view Multi-view A Bus Output Recorder Recorder B Bus Output Preview Output
- Dimensions 313 10 2 37 .2 58.4 35 2.2
- Video Block Diagram HDMI PREVIEW A-BUS B-BUS 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 INPUT SELECT ・CUT ・MIX ・WIPE PGM MULTI- VIEWER EFFECTS A EFFECTS B HDMI INPUT 1 PST MULTI-VIEW EDID MENU OSD HDMI OUTPUT OUTPUT FADE FREEZE FREEZE FREEZE IP CONV IP CONV IP CONV IP CONV EDID EDID EDID EDID FREEZE FORMAT SELECT ・1080p ・1080i ・720p PGM PST TRANSITION FS FS FS FS HDMI INPUT 3 HDMI INPUT 4 HDMI INPUT 2
- Audio Block Diagram REVERB REVERB LEVEL REVERBL R AUDIO IN PHONES AUDIO OUT MASTERINGEQ MASTER LEVEL HDMI PVW OUT HDMI OUTPUT MIC IN HDMI 1/2/3/4 LEVEL FOLLOW DELAY PHONES LEVEL GATE COMPHPFEQ PLUG-IN POWER +3.3 V GAIN REVERB SEND LEVEL FOLLOW DELAYEQ REVERB SEND LEVEL FOLLOW DELAYEQ REVERB SEND