definition of dye sublimation inks
out of 7
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Definition of Dye Sublimation Inks
- 2. Dye Sublimation inks can be used both for direct printing on textile media and paper transfer printing onto the various types of substrates such as coffee mug, sports wear, T-shirts, mouse pad, ceramics and glass by using heat press. Our dye sublimation inks are designed for wide format printers with high speed printing(Epson, Roland, Mimaki and Mutoh DX4, DX5, DX7 head)
- 3. Colors Dye Sublimation inks color type : Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light cyan, Light magenta, Light black, Light light black and Cleaning solution is available. We supply the high quality ink products providing that only 100% purified materials free from any hazard materials are used.
- 4. Applications T-Shirts transfer paper , Sports wear, Woman fashion cloth, Flag & Banner, Home fashion(Roll blinder, Sofa cover, Curtains), Fancy(Ceramics, Metal plates, Ski boards, Snow boards)
- 5. Key Features With good pH value and surface tension, head clogging free to the printer head High concentration and deep black ink.Vivid color performance and cheaper cost. Quick drying & run ability.
- 6. UV-resistant and water proof capacity can make it easier to last over a long time without fading-out. Optical ink fluidity and printability through new version of Epson piezo head. Packing condition: 1KG, 20KG pail are available from your choice. Baronkorea label / plain label is available. Usable Printer : Epson series(7880, 9880, 11880, 9700, F7000) / Mimaki series(JV-4, JV- 5, JV-33) / Mutoh series (VJ-1604, 1618, 1628, 1638).
- 7. More info pls visit: www.hitransfer.com Company name:Nanjing Hi Transfer Digital Technology Co.,Limited Tel: 86-25-85862106 Fax: 86-25-85862106 Mail: email@example.com Web: www.hitransfer.com
View more >