daily comex research report by epic research for 07 august 2014
out of 7
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEpic Research Private Limited is the advisory firm awarded with the Service Excellence Award. We are delivering services in providing consultation regarding Capital Stock Market of India and other global markets.
- Our Presence Epic Research India HNI & NRI Sales Contact USA Toll Free Number 411 Milinda Manor (Suites 409-425) 2117 Arbor Vista Dr. Charlotte (NC) 1-800-200-9454 2 RNT Marg. Opp Central Mall Cell: +1 704 249 2315 All queries should be directed to Indore (M.P.) Info@epicresearch.co Hotline: +91 731 6642300 HNI & NRI Sales Contact Australia Or give us a missed call at Mintara Road, Tarneit, Victoria, Post Code 3029 026 5309 0639 Phone: +61 422 063855 YOUR MINTVISORY WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300 DAILY COMEX COMMODITY REPORT 7th AUGUST-2014
- PRECIOUS METALS AND INDUSTRIAL METALS COMMODITY UNITS PRICE CHANGE % CHANGE CONTRACT COMEX GOLD USD/T OZ. 1308.10 -0.10 -0.01% AUG-14 COMEX SILVER USD/T OZ. 20.11 0.08 0.42% SEP-14 COMEX COPPER USD/LB. 3.1800 0.0140 0.43% SEP-14 PALTINUM USD/T OZ. 1469.00 4.00 0.27% N/A ENERGY COMMODITY FUTURES COMMODITY UNITS PRICE CHANGE % CHANGE CONTRACT CRUDE OIL(WTI) USD/BBL. 97.01 0.09 0.09% AUG-14 CRUDE OIL(BRENT) USD/BBL. 104.74 -0.01 0.00% AUG-14 NY. NATURAL GAS USD/MMBTU 3.995 0.017 0.42% AUG-14 NY. HEATING OIL USD/GAL. 2.88 0.01 -0.02% AUG-14 YOUR MINTVISORY WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300 DAILY MARKET OUTLOOK 7th AUGUST-2014
- COMMODITY SUPPORT-2 SUPPORT-1 PIVOT RESISTANCE-1 RESISTANCE-2 GOLD(AUG-14) 1307.07 1307.74 1308.37 1309.04 1309.67 SILVER(SEP-14) 20.06 20.08 20.10 20.12 20.14 WTICRUDEOIL(AUG-14) 96.96 97.02 97.07 97.13 97.18 NATURALGAS(AUG-14) 3.944 3.949 3.951 3.956 3.958 COPPER(SEP-14) 3.1690 3.1750 3.1790 3.1840 3.1880 LME BASE METALS OFFICIAL CASH PRICES ( $/MT ) LME WAREHOUSE STOCKS (INVENTORY) METALS PRICE ( $/MT ) CHANGE % CHANGE METALS INVENTORY CHANGE (MT) ALUMINIUM 1857.00 -9.50 -0.51% ALUMINIUM -8675 COPPER 6936.50 46.00 0.67% COPPER -1225 LEAD 2140.50 1.00 0.05% LEAD Unch ZINC 2180.00 10.50 0.48% ZINC 9800 NICKEL 18625.00 345.00 1.89% NICKEL 102 TIN 22425.00 -175.00 -0.77% TIN 730 YOUR MINTVISORY WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300 DAILY SUPPORT & RESISTANCE 7th AUGUST-2014
- YOUR MINTVISORY WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300 INTERNATIONAL COMMODITY NEWS 7th AUGUST-2014 Gold prices shot up on Wednesday and hovered near session highs on news Russian troops are amassing on the Ukraine border, which fueled safe-haven demand for the precious metal. On the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, goldfutures for December delivery traded at 1,309.10 a troy ounce during U.S. trading, up 1.85%, up from a session low of $1,288.40 and off a high of $1,310.60.The December contract settled down 0.28% at $1,285.30 on Tuesday. Crude prices fell on Wednesday despite an upbeat weekly U.S. inventory report, as investors traded on concerns that the global economy is awash in crude. n the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil for delivery in September traded down 0.49% at $96.91 a barrel during U.S. trading. New York-traded oil futures hit a session low of $96.75 a barrel and a high of $98.12 a barrel.The September contract settled down 0.93% at $97.38 a barrel on Tuesday. West Texas Intermediate oil futures extended gains to hit the highest levels of the session on Wednesday, after data showed that oil supplies in the U.S. fell more than expected last week. On the New York Mercantile Exchange, crude oil for delivery in September advanced 0.69%, or 67 cents, to trade at $98.05 a barrel during U.S. morning hours. Prices were at $97.87 a barrel prior to the release of the supply data.U.S. oil futures fell to $97.00 a barrel on Tuesday, the lowest since February 5, before settling at $97.38, down 0.93%, or 91 percents. Copper futures fell to a more than two-week low on Wednesday, as renewed concerns over the health of Chinas economy dampened appetite for growth-linked assets. On the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, copper for September delivery fell to a daily low of $3.182 a pound, the weakest since July 21, before trimming losses to last trade at $3.188 during European morning hours, down 0.5%, or 1.6 percents.
- YOUR MINTVISORY WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300 EPIC DAILY TOP PICKS 7th AUGUST-2014 GOLD COMEX -DAILY CANDLESTICK CHART TRADING STRATEGY : BUY GOLD COMEX ABOVE 1310 TG 1316 ,1326 SL 1300 SELL GOLD COMEX BELOW 1296 TG 1290,1280 SL 1306
- YOUR MINTVISORY WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300 TODAY'S ECONOMIC EVENTS 7th AUGUST-2014
- The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. This material is for personal information and based upon it & takes no responsibility The information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The report does not provide individually tailor-made investment advice. Epic research recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. Epic research shall not be responsible for any transaction conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE. The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to epic research might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for . Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved. Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above epic research does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken. Research Analyst : Nilesh Jain YOUR MINTVISORY WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300 DISCLAIMER 7th AUGUST-2014
View more >