ctrl + alt + del: rebooting your digital community
out of 25
Post on 30-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONBuilding awareness for your important work in an increasingly cluttered space cant be the responsibility of just one person or even a department. When an organization embraces the culture of creating and empowering all staff to become brand ambassadors, authentic and exponential growth starts to happen.
- 1. Ctl.Alt.Del: RebootingYour DigitalCommunity#13NTCctaltLori JacobwithDana NelsonLars LeafbladJamie Millard
- 2. Rebooting Your Digital Community LORI JACOBWITH DANA NELSON LARS LEAFBLAD JAMIE MILLARD
- 3. WHY WE ARE HERE Share how we built our communities Share our best practices Have you experience building community here, in this room today My dream was to spend time with these three amazing people...picking their brains about how they built amazing communities.
- 4. LORI JACOBWITH
- 5. LORI JACOBWITH
- 6. DANA NELSON
- 7. DANA NELSON
- 8. LARS LEAFBLAD
- 9. LARS LEAFBLAD
- 10. JAMIE MILLARD
- 11. JAMIE MILLARD
- 12. BEST PRACTICES
- 13. SCALABILITY Make it really easy for others to participate Provide templates, logos, even sample Facebook posts and tweets
- 14. CREATIVITY Cut-through the clutter: in an age of full access with digital tools, we need to create buzz that is creative to grab attention Pause and put eort into your plan to create an experience that is personalized
- 15. URGENCY We know urgency is critical in driving online giving Create a sense of urgency or a short window of time to be engaged
- 16. LEADERSHIP ENGAGEMENT We need astrategy!CULTURE"Any leader of an organization that makes speeches about change and doesnt walk the walk will be met with limited, if any, success. To get others to buy in to a plan, they must see that their leadership is willing to roll up those sleeves and get dirty right along with them." -- SocialPath Blog
- 17. LEADERSHIP ENGAGEMENT Do they have a positive outlook about what social can do? Do they have enough trust in your sta, board and volunteers to allow them to explore and participate in the space too? YOUR BOSS?
- 18. LEADERSHIP ENGAGEMENT Are they willing to experiment with social media themselves?
- 19. AMPLIFICATION EFFECT The dierence between just one organizational logo promoting a message vs. all of your sta The power of personal messages from inuencers you value
- 20. AMPLIFICATION EFFECT
- 21. IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD
- 22. COMMUNITY BUILDING IN THE FIELD
- 23. QUESTIONS?
- 24. THANK YOU! Lori Jacobwith Dana Nelson Jamie Millard Lars LeaNlad @jjmillard @GiveMN @LJacobwith @larslea[lad LJacobwith BePollen paperdarts.org Givemn Lorijacobwith.com bepollen.com/ bepollen.com givemn.org
- 25. Evaluate This Session!Enter for a chance to win an NTEN engraved mini iPad!Or, search by session title at www.nten.org/ntc/eval
View more >
Versão 1.0 ?· Permitir Ctrl+Alt+Del ou Alt+Tab ... acessíveis apenas ao Administrador, ... Este manual…
Pasos Para Instalar Windows XP. CTRL + S CTRL + ALT + ESC CTRL + ESC CTRL + F2 CTRL + ALT + S CTRL + ALT + Z F1 F2 F10 Reiniciamos el PC y entramos en
?· Add Service Reference. Paste Rename Properties Ctrl + x Ctrl + c Ctrl + v Alt + Enter Solution Explorer…
Introducciأ³n a Linux - Kami.es Las teclas especiales [Ctrl], [Alt], [Alt Gr] sirven para extender la
2013 Keyboard ShortWeb viewWord 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts. ... SHIFT+F5. After opening a document, ... Apply the Heading 2 style. ALT+CTRL+2. Apply the Heading 3 style. ALT+CTRL+3