crocs and plovers final
out of 10
Post on 18-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis is my powerpoint about symbiotic relation ships
- 1. How animals rely on each other to survive. The Crocodile and the Egyptian plover bird
- 2. The Symbiotic Relationship Between Crocodiles and Egyptian Plovers
- A symbiotic relationship is when two animals need each other to survive.
- A crocodile needs a Egyptian plover to clean its teeth and the plover needs to eat the stuff in the crocodiles teeth to live.
- Thats only one example of a symbiotic relationship. There are probably millions of symbiotic relationships in the world.
- 3. A croc and Plover conversation
- Crocodile: Hey! Plover! Why do you always have to climb into my mouth and peck my teeth?
- Plover: If didnt do that I would have nothing to eat.
- Crocodile: So why dont you get your grub from some other crocodile?
- Plover: You shouldnt be so mean! If it wasnt for me your teeth would be rotten and moldy!
- Crocodile: OK, Ill try not to be so mean next time.
- Plover: Thank you.
- 4. How plovers Survive in the wild
- Organism Environment:
- Near river
- Humid and hot
- 5. How crocs survive in the wild
- 6. How a crocodile wont survive in Antarctica And that is how a crocodile wont survive in Antarctica
- 7. My favourite features about the crocodile and the Egyptian plover
- My favourite feature about a crocodile is that it has a really long mouth and it looks like a log.
- 8. My Organism that I designed Biome: Rainforest Diet: Carnivore Type of animal: Amphibian
- 9. THANK YOU!
- Thanks for watching my slide show that I worked endlessly on to finish.
- Thank you. :D
- 10. References!
View more >