corporate presentation corporate presentation © prospance inc. 2013
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Corporate Presentation Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013
- Slide 2
- About Prospance Prospance is an IT services, and Software Products company. Prospance is headquartered in US and has its offshore delivery center in India. Since inception, the company has grown over 100% annually Prospance currently has an offering of one native SAP product, iMask and two mobile SAP products Mobile Timecard Approval and Visual Performance Management. Prospance also provides Netsuite Implementation and operations support services to Small and Medium business customers in US. Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013
- Slide 3
- Corporate Overview Scope Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 All activities at Prospance are aimed at executing customer engagements predictably. We achieve this by assigning consultants to engagements who are: Experts in their technology domain Have multiple years of relevant experience Committed to the success of their customers Open minded and ready to explore alternate solutions to solve business challenges of their customers Qualified and customer-oriented and embody our innovative spirit and partnership approach with our customers All product development activities at Prospance are influenced by problems being addressed by its customers. We build our products to solve business problems of our customer.
- Slide 4
- Engagement Model Customer First Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 Engage the customer from the beginning. Set right expectations to avoid time and budget overruns. Provide greater visibility to engagement ensuring smoother execution. Help with faster decision making Provide alternates to deliver higher quality solutions. Our customer engagement model is customer centric. We engage with customer at each stage to minimize any risk to the engagement. Our customers are happy with the level of information shared with them. We believe is customer delight thru our execution methodology.
- Slide 5
- NetSuite Implementation - Services Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 Cloud Computing assessment NetSuite evaluation NetSuite implementation NetSuite optimization Operational support Business Process Outsourcing
- Slide 6
- Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 What is NetSuite? Its a cloud based business management solution which runs mission critical applications across finance, CRM and ecommerce. NetSuite is a subscription based service that provides real-time visibility for everyone. NetSuites data center manages the architecture, performance, security and reliability of data for their clients.
- Slide 7
- Automated backups, uptime, SLA, maintenance Automated backups, uptime, SLA, maintenance Multi-tenant solution provided by vendor Automated upgrades Web and mobile -access from anywhere Modern web based integration Elastic, pay as you go scale up or down Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 What is Cloud Computing
- Slide 8
- Run Your Entire Business in the Cloud CEO CFO Sales Rep/ Manager Support Manager Ecommerce Manager Shipping Manager Customers Vendors Partners Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013
- Slide 9
- Suite Cloud Platform: Powers Complex Customization & Application Extensions Infrastructure Application Developer Tools Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013
- Slide 10
- Why Choose NetSuite? Mobility: Cloud based and accessible from remote locations. Enables management of distributed workforce and outsourcing. Visibility from Anywhere: Real-time role based dashboards, Self Service Reporting & Analytics, Personalized Dashboards and KPIs. Reliability and scalability Automatic upgrades by NetSuite: Eliminates infrastructure upgrades, automatic customization migration. IT cost reduction: No separate license cost for hardware, desktop and server operating system cost, upgrade cost, database and application cost etc.
- Slide 11
- Net Suite Implementation Key Modules Financial Accounting Inventory Management CRM Ecommerce Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013
- Slide 12
- NetSuite Implementation Key Modules NetSuite provides a single integrated data source for all applications. The main components of NetSuite include: Financials /ERP: Features include Order to Cash management, Purchasing & Order management, Inventory Management, Financial accounting and Payroll & Employee Management. CRM: NetSuites Customer Relation Management covers all customer touch points. Some of the supported features are - Sales Force Automation, Marketing Automation, Customer Support & Service. Ecommerce: NetSuite's ecommerce functionality leverages the power of the World Wide Web. The ecommerce portal ties together online customer acquisition efforts with back-office order fulfillment and order management functionality. The Web Store includes features such as credit card processing, PayPal, secured shopping cart, integrated inventory & order management, eBay integration etc.
- Slide 13
- Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 Financials & ERP -Features NetSuite streamlines back-office processes for growing and mid-size businesses. By melding your business processes together - rather than isolating them as departmental functions - you improve communication and collaboration across all departments. NetSuite eliminates the need for data re-entry, batch downloads or data consolidation, improving your productivity and competitive edge. Reduced IT costs by 50% or more Accelerated financial close by 20%50% Cut quote-to-cash cycles by 50% or more Reduced invoicing costs by 25%75% Improved sales productivity up to 20% Reduced days sales outstanding (DSO) by 10%20%
- Slide 14
- Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 Financials & ERP - Features NetSuite provides a single integrated data source for all applications. NetSuite OneWorld: Enables global implementation of multiple subsidiaries covering multiple geographies in one instance. Multi-currency features: Enable recording of transactions in local currencies and also reporting in local currencies as well as in group level currencies. Consolidation: Enables easy final consolidation of financial statements in group currency involving account balances in different currencies. Multi country tax set up: NetSuite OneWorld set up enables setting up tax schedules applicable for different subsidiaries based on geographic locations.
- Slide 15
- Powerful Transaction Management: Procure-to-Pay Management : Integrates order fulfilment with inventory management and suppliers, improving efficiency at every step. Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 Record to report : Net Suite provides for flexible setting up the company structure and financial segmentation along with core accounting operations-based business processes which enables accurate and detailed reporting and dash boards with up to date data.
- Slide 16
- ERP : Transaction management Order-to-Cash Management : Net Suite ERP fast tracks order-to-cash process by integrating with Net Suite CRM capabilities or with third-party CRM system and manages lead to order processing seamlessly. Project to Cash : The business processes focus on the management of projects, which covers project setup and time entry. NetSuite provides advanced capabilities that include the ability to manage expenses and billings associated to projects.. Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013
- Slide 17
- Inventory Management NetSuite provides intelligent control over inventory replenishment, helping ensure that you have enough on hand to fill anticipated orders, while keeping excess stock to a minimum. Average lead time, historical or seasonal-based sales demand, and number of days supply to stock are used to dynamically set reorder points and preferred stock levels for each item, on an ongoing basis. You can always override or disable these calculations for individual items to handle atypical circumstances. You set up the rules, NetSuite runs the numbers - the end result is a dynamic ordering queue in which you can order all your inventory items with one click and get what you need, when you need it. Leverage lot and bin management to effectively manage inventory locations and costs Serialized inventory allows traceability of products across all stages of production Track and manage key indicators such as shipping costs, delivery performance, inventory levels and more.
- Slide 18
- Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 Inventory Management NetSuite offers units of measure capabilities combined with quantity-based pricing, allowing you to offer flexibility in volume pricing and better control your restock levels. Units are also reflected in your sales and inventory reports, so that you can analyze which units have the highest sell-through rates, and later adjust your pricing, production and stock levels to maximize revenue. Seamlessly leverage multiple units of measure for buying, selling and costing Manage unit measurement across your website, retail stores and partner channels Improve invoicing accuracy by using and validating correct unit measurement. Validate purchase order costing by matching deliveries to vendor requirements.
- Slide 19
- Corporate Presentation Prospance Inc. 2013 CRM Module Sales Force Automation: Includes features such as Lead Tracking & Assignment, Lead Routing, Opportunity Management, Quote Generation, Team
View more >