convenient tool for compressing and editing your videos
out of 7
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Video Optimization and Editing
- 2. Mobile Camera apps often have one video compression mode. Which is far from optimal. Example: iPad camera records video with the bitrate 15-25Mbps. 1 minute of video takes more than 100Mb of drive space! Its way above what is required to get good video. Modern smartphones and tablets have hardware capable of performing compression/editing of video even while youre recording it. Why optimize?
- 3. Optimization example Original iPad 1080p video. 8s video is 21Mb. Same video optimized for size. This file is 2Mb in size. iPad video can be compressed up to 10 times with reasonable quality loss.
- 4. - You have a video that you want to share/stream quickly but 3G/Wi-Fi is not in reach or jammed. Optimized file will be uploaded up to 10x times faster. - You have limited drive space, no quick access to extra storage but a lot of video to record. With optimization you can record up to 10x more hours of video. When do we need optimization?
- 5. YES. We can do: - Video players (play from local file or from network stream) - Video convertors/editors - Video streamers (for video conferencing, web cam apps, network media servers) - Video effects (picture-in-picture, face effects, 2D/3D effects and many more). Is there anything else you can do with video?
- 6. Using most elaborated cross-platform video frameworks we can implement video solutions on both client and server side under any widely used desktop, server or mobile OSes: - Windows - Mac OS - Linux - iOS - Android What platforms do we support?
- 7. THANK YOU
View more >
Compressing Genomic Sequence Fragments Using ckozanit/files/jcb2011_draft.pdf Compressing Genomic Sequence
Modeling and representation 2 – the economics of polygon meshes 3.1 Compressing polygonal models 3.2 Compressing the geometry (information per vertex)
Stretching and compressing of short laser pulses by and compressing of short laser pulses by chirped…