contributor personality devolopment shweta
out of 14
Post on 12-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. GOVERNMENT ENGINEERINGCOLLEGE,BHAVNAGARSub: Contributors personalitydevelopmentPowered byBoricha shweta (110210111084)
- 2. INTRODUCTION OF MY INTERVIEWEEHANSABEN SUMARAWORK:NURSE IN SIR.T HOSPITAL
- 3. HOW MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE? INTERVIEWEE : my experience is 18 years incivil hospital as nurse.
- 4. Since You are successful . How do youtake your work? a) as a goal..? b)as a mission..? c)as a vision..? d)as a challenge..? e)as a new establishment?INTERVIEWEE : as a mission..
- 5. According to you what are the qualities tobecome a successful employ ? INTERVIEWEE : according to me qualities arehard work , planning , management and tosupply all product or service which they canserve.
- 6. During your long successful career you might havefaced some challenges, how do you take it ? Asopportunities or hurdle? INTERVIEWEE : I takes that challenges asopportunities to prove my self.
- 7. According to you, what is a jobsatisfaction ..?a)external satisfaction.b)internal satisfaction.c) A and B both.INTERVIEWEE : in my view both the satisfactionare needed in my field.
- 8. Madam.. Sometimes in your career you mighthave faced your juniors are not workingaccording to your expectations how do youmake them work? INTERVIEWEE : I handle him or her as mystudent how you have to work and make themunderstand to him or her duty.
- 9. According to you what is your contributionto organisation and how do you relate it tosociety? INTERVIEWEE : To give extra time to hospitalwork. Related as a better service.
- 10. Can you give me any example of your personalexperience in which you demonstrate you cando attitude and overcome the fear of failure? INTERVIEWEE : yes have lots of experience offailure as well as I can do. But most of at worktime when have a critical operation of patientand their relatives are treat me as a worker.
- 11. What is your short term and long termvision? INTERVIEWEE : My short term vision is toserve best what I can do in my field and mylong term vision is to make people trust ingovernment hospital.
- 12. What is your message or an advance forfuture engineers or any suggestion foryouth? INTERVIEWEE : just one thing that serve theirbest things which they have and for youth tobecome health conscious and put ban onsmoking as it is injurious to health..
- 13. Will you please share any life experience ofyours, which you feel makes you asuccessful person. INTERVIEWEE : once it so happened that in OTthere were no doctors, we two nurse had todo operation and we did it successfully. That ismy best experience which sometimes makeme proud.
- 14. Thank you..
View more >