contributor personality development chapter 1 (who is a contributor)
out of 23
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 1 CONTRIBUTOR PREPARED BY: ANKIT RAINA COMPUTER DEPARTMENT GEC , PATAN For queries contact me at email@example.com 0r 9737438278
- 2. TOPICS TO BE COVERED Who is contributor ? Examples of contributor. Who is non-contributor ? Examples of non-contributor. Difference between contributor and non- contributor. 2
- 3. WHO IS CONTRIBUTOR ? The person who :- Concern for the human beings. Take responsibility in any situation. Puts teams success before personal success. Take pride in doing their work well. 3
- 4. 4
- 5. The contributor citizen/people give their contribution in cleaning their street just to keep their city clean and healthy. 5
- 6. The contributor young person who respect old person. He always shows courtesy toward the old person. He use soft words to talk with him. 6
- 7. The contributor team leader always increase the moral of member as well as encourage and motivate the member and to achieve the goal and also involve to suggest anything if it is right then they also implement. 7
- 8. 8 The contributor citizen/people who followed the rule of traffic because to avoid the accident and who followed uniformly traffic rule.
- 9. WHO IS NON-CONTRIBUTOR ? The person who :- Concern for the only his personal fulfillment. Do not take responsibility in any situation. Only focus on development of personal capabilities. Always self-esteem. 9
- 10. 10
- 11. The non contributor person doesnt give their contribution in cleaning their street but just keep their surrounding clean. 11
- 12. 12 Sir,..can u grant my Visa paper as its urgent..Pls..
- 13. 13
- 14. 14
- 15. PRINCIPAL STUDENT Sir, I need your guidance in this project.. Ok..yes sure..beta.. Dont worry I will guide you.. Contributor 15
- 16. Sir, I need your guidance in this project.. You idiots. Will never improve.. Cant see Im busy right now.. ..Go.. Get lost.. Dont disturb me.. Non-contributor 16
- 17. The Contributor is committed to the responsibilities of his role. Times up.. Sorry sirbye.. Dont worry sir.. Work will be completed before I leave.. 17
- 18. Contributors in work place Non-Contributors in work place Sad, unproductive, non-responsible Happy, productive, Responsible 18
- 19. 19 Contributor is always ready to accept new challenges and they enjoy their work. This is a golden opportunity for me to learn something new.. Let me give it a try.
- 20. 20 Non-contributor always afraid of doing new things.. Oh!......I wont be able to do this work as I have not done this kind of work before ..
- 21. 21 NON-CONTRIBUTOR FOCUS ON PERSONAL SUCCESS II have done a great job. What about us?? That we did.
- 22. 22 CONTRIBUTOR FOCUS ON WE NOT ON I We all have done a great job. Well done.!
- 23. 23
View more >
UNIT 8: Focus on Value - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA CONTRIBUTOR PERSONALITY PROGRAM FOR GTU â€“ JULY 2012 BATCH
UNIT 1: Who is a Contributor? Who is a Contributor? UNIT 1:...Values + Effectiveness Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekananda Contributor Personality Program Vivekananda Contributor ... approach to work. ... silent observation and secret practice at the university’s medical school
Who Are You: Get a Personality – Chapter 5 - ?· 172::173 chapter five :: who are you? get a personality…