contributor personality development
out of 15
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE CONTRIBUTOR PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
- 2. NAME : SOMYA AVASTHI BRANCH: COMPUTER SEMESTER: 2nd ENROLLMENT NO. : 140210107001 GUIDED BY: HIMANSHU SIR AND CHETAN SIR
- 3. INTRODUCTION OF A CONTRIBUTOR NAME: Mr. HARESH PANDYA QUALIFICATION: B.Com , MBA EXPERIENCE: 9 years OCCUPATION: DIRECTOR COMPANY: CANTECH INDIA (web server company)
- 4. WHO IS A CONTRIBUTOR A person that contributes something in a particular area. A contributor is one who has the ability and characteristic like creation, innovation ,humanity, etc. A contributor shows a concern for human beings they serve and take a pride and responsibility in doing their work. Contributors just do not work for their personal success but also work for the progress of the whole team.
- 5. POINT OF VIEW TOWARDS HIS WORK He takes his work as a challenge. His this answer shows that he takes his work very seriously and not just for doing to get money but he does it for the self development along with the up gradation of the society.
- 6. QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR A SUCCESSFUL EMPLOY According to him, the step to become a successful employee is to build up multiple and transferable skills. They never act as like a dependent employee. He believes in a reward and opportunity both , but his more interest is towards capturing the opportunity rather than reward.
- 7. VISION OF SUCCESS He takes all his challenges as a part of opportunity by facing it, because if one takes it as an opportunity then chances to achieve it is more closer but when you take it as a hurdle then the chances to gain it becomes very rare. For him, external and internal satisfaction both is required.
- 8. VISION OF CAREER For a situation when his juniors do not work accordingly, he encourages and motivates them by telling them the importance of their work in a polite manner. In a situation when senior authorities are not supportive to his expectations, he tries to convince them by his work and a project report. This quality of him shows that he does not let down to his work and tries to give his best.
- 9. CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION His contribution to his organization is 100% involvement in every task given to him , he never act like people who just work according to their time frame. From this answer, it shows that he does takes his work as an ample opportunity at every phase.
- 10. LIFE EXPERIENCE One of the experience he shares by saying that in his field he comes across dealing with the latest technology where he have to test applications totally new to him. At this time, he convinces himself by being calm, patient and try to know the task and get its results to the fullest .
- 11. VISION A short term vision for him is to gain customer base so as he is able to reach more people for his product. His long term vision is to gain trust of people to the fullest which is the most important thing required in his field.
- 12. SUCCESS He believes that once he starts believing that he is at the peak of success, from that point he will stop growing. Once one stops growing, then its just equal to the end of life. Life is guaranteed to have its ups and downs. So, be brave, confident and creative at every span.
- 13. CONCLUSION According to me, Mr. Haresh is totally a contributor to the society on the way he answered and his view towards life. He is a dynamic personality as he does not rely on his past achievements but wants to concentrate on his present challenges and work so that he can take out the best from it for the development of society.
- 14. THANK YOU
View more >