contributor personality development
out of 16
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE BHAVNAGAR
- 2. CONTRIBUTOR PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT Guided By: DR. Chetan Trivedi
- 3. WHO IS THE CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SOCIETY ? Contributors have both human values as well as functional effectiveness . They get the job done, but also do it the right way. A person, who has values but no effectiveness, is not useful. By contributor I mean someone who keeps the goals of the organization at the center and still remains creative. It is not a person who decides to be so creative that he steps out of bounds and questions everything , ending up with no strategy. We can say Define that Contributor is the filter word of three things 1. Challenge 2. Response 3. Cycle
- 4. INTERVIEW TAKEN BY Name : Keval vora Branch : Computer Semester : Second ( 2 ) College : GEC Bhavnagar Enrollment : 140210107062
- 5. CONTRIBUTOR ACCORDING TO ME Name : Dipti Bhatt Profession : Teacher Experience: 32 years
- 6. WHY I THINK SHE IS A CONTRIBUTOR As the contributor is tutor , she tries to teach everything Disciples , How to handle the worst situation including the bookish knowledge . She treats her student as her own children . She also help student for higher studies financially . Hard working
- 7. THE CONTRIBUTORS VISION TO SUCCESS The contributor believes that sincerity towards her work , Seriousness towards her work , Honesty , Dedication towards her work , Commitment and Hard work is the way to succeed in life .
- 8. THE CONTRIBUTORS VISION OF CAREER She takes challenges in her profession as opportunities . She is Internally satisfied from her job or the career in her field . She takes her profession as purpose Vision . She wants 100% literacy in INDIA .
- 9. THE SCOPE OF CONTRIBUTOR Contributor always try to friendly with every one. She tries to help the way out of the problem with the Juniors , so that they can deal easily . She tries to obey the seniors , if they are wrong then try to explain the matter in detail and find the solution.
- 10. DESIGN SOLUTIONS Contributor design the solution dynamically , Contributors consider new / alternate possibilities in their thinking. She takes problem as the challenge and opportunities to enhance her knowledge .
- 11. FOCUS ON VALUE This positive difference or impact can be in the form of achieving a specific goal, creating a product, creating human touch in a particular interaction, or enhancing ones own capacity or the capacity of ones colleagues and team- mates. She takes the goal of her student as the goal to achieved by her . In short , the goal of her student is the goal of her.
- 12. ENGAGE DEEPLY Contributors are instantly distinguished by the way they approach work. They are involved, are enthusiastic. They go deep into the subject. In short, Contributors love what they do.
- 13. THINK IN ENLIGHTENED SELF INTEREST Means they find a way to create good for self and good for all at the same time including team mates, boss , customers, their organization.
- 14. CONCLUSION The characteristics of the person I had choose and the characteristics of the contributor are almost same . Therefore I concluded that Miss Dipti Bhatt is a contributor.
- 15. THANK YOU
View more >