Coca cola presentation
out of 26
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. PIMSAT
- 2. Type : Soft drink Manufacturer : The Coca-Cola Company Country of origin: United States Introduced : 1886 Color : Caramel Flavor: Cola Cherry, Cola Vanilla, Cola Green Tea , Cola Lemon, Cola Lime, Cola Orange , Competitors: Pepsi RC Cola Cola Turka Zam Zam Cola Mecca-Cola Parsi Cola Qibla Cola Evoca Cola Afri Cola
- 3. The Coca-Cola Company began operating in Pakistan in 1953. Coke, Fantail and Sprite are the brands with whom Coca-Cola is operating in Pakistan. The Coca-Cola System in Pakistan serves 70,000 customers/retail outlets. The Coca-Cola System in Pakistan employs 1,800people working constantly for the company.
- 4. The Coca-Cola Company in Pakistan has invested over $130 million (U.S) The Coca-Cola owns 10 plants all around in Pakistan. Karachi. Lahore. Gujrawala Rawalpindi Peshawar Hyderabad Faisalabad Sialkot Sahiwal Multan
- 5. The Mission of increasing market share and maintaining good relations with our customers all over the world We will be the best marketers in the world Brand Coca Cola is the core of our business To Inspire Moments of Optimism...through our brands and our actions.
- 6. Vision of coca cola to achieve sustainable growth People: Being a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be. Portfolio: Bringing to the world a portfolio of beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy peoples desires and needs. Profit: Maximizing return to shareowners Partners: Nurturing a winning network of partners and building mutual loyalty
- 7. All CCBPL (Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited ) plants setup their own goal to achieve the objective The company goal is To increase sales volume and gain market leadership in Lahore.
- 8. Chairman Board of Governors Vice Chairman Executive Vice Presidents Vice Presidents Production Marketing Finance Manager Assistant MKT Manager Supervisor Salesmen
- 9. Micro Environment The actors close to the company that affects its ability to serve its customers- the company, suppliers, marketing intermediaries, customer markets, competitors and publics are called macro environment.
- 10. Macro Environment The large societal forces that affect the microenvironment- demographic, economic, technological and political is called macro environment.
- 11. Market Share: 36% Coca-Cola, Pepsi 54%, Others 10% MARKET POSITION World wide on global level Coca- Cola is the most popular brand and market leader and carry 60% of market share. Coca cola is the market follower but still in Avery strong and stable position holding 36% of the local market share with growing and increasing market share every year.
- 12. Market Growth: Here we will be focusing on the different flavors of the Coke only. 1. Coke Classic: It was introduced in the 1886 by a pharmacist & was sold at a small scale. 2. Vanilla Coke: Smooth taste of vanillas was added to Coke to give a refreshing feeling. Since, it was Vanilla cokes debut in 2002.
- 13. Strength: Coca-Colas strength is that they are market leaders who successfully launched. Coca-Colas organizational structure is of International standards, hence it has clear cut policies, procedures rules and regulations Coca-Cola bottle shape is so unique and stylish than even if the name is rubbed off people will still easily identify that its Coca-Cola bottle.
- 14. Weakness: Limitation of resources: This is the biggest weakness of Coke. Coke is not available in small towns and in rural areas, reason being that the distribution channel of Coke is not large Employees in Pakistan even (GM) is not allowed to take decisions to change even smallest of things like (Instruction on bottle) on their own
- 15. Opportunities: In Pakistan there is vast opportunity for Coke to capture 70% market share .i.e. 54% of Pepsi and 10% of others. Increasing distributing channels and infrastructure to ensure availability in small towns and areas Line extension like Fanta, Coke, and Sprite in different flavors. Launch a new product it can do it successfully
- 16. Threat: Major Threat: Pepsi and its products as it is market leader so time to pose a serious threat to Coke. Potential Threat: New Entrants: New entrants like Maka-Cola, Pak Cola that can exploit anti Jewish and anti war sentiments, Nestle Products: Like juices, Milo cold coffee ,drinks, etc as well as Shezan products e.g. squashes, tetra pack juices
- 17. They look forward for expanding & growing in different markets & making a variety in their product line. Coca Cola in Pakistan is doing market penetration through the selling its products to the business buyer, who are huge multinational organizations like McDonalds, Subway, Dunk in Donuts
- 18. The bottom line for the students surveyed was they liked the taste. Peer pressure did not seem to have a significant influence on the decision of what soda to drink. Students also felt strongly about they decision to drink Coke Versus Pepsi. There really does appear to be a cola war.
- 19. There are 27 different varieties of coke made by Coca- Cola First bottle of Coke was sold 120 years ago on May 8, 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia. In July 1985, Coke was the first soft drink to be enjoyed in outer space on the space shuttle Challenger A special space can was developed Some of the other brands under the Coca-Cola Company are: Sprite Barqs Root beer Dasani Dr. Pepper Fresca Hi-C Minute Maid
- 20. Currently In Pakistan there are only TWO flavor of coke available, company can extend their portfolio by introducing new flavors. According to the survey, Conducted by the international firm Pakistani people like less sweet cola drink. So for this coca-cola company should think about bringing a new product For example: new diet flavors, in the market to fulfill the local need.
View more >