CMST 301 FINAL EXAM
Post on 16-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
Buy here: http://theperfecthomework.com/cmst-301-final-exam/ 1. What is a graphic that appears to be animated?
2. Changes to society and cultures through technology are referred to as.
3. What is the ability to protect IP referred to as?
4. What are charts / graphics generally referred to as?
5. Online business is generally referred to as
1. What is Digital Media? Provide a real-world example.
2. What is participatory media? Provide a real-world example.
3. What value does an infographic provide?
4. Is peer to peer sharing of material illegal?
5. Name three societal impacts resulting from increase of digital media.
6. What is the difference between usability and accessibility?
1. What is Web Technology? Define and provide two examples of web technology and
where it has been implemented.
2. How has digitization changed the manner in which society consumes information?
3. How has perception of information by the public changed as a result of digital media?
4. What are some of the means used by individuals to conduct identify theft and how can
it be prevented?
5. How have brick and mortar businesses been affected by online business?
6. How do you effectively evaluate web/online resources?