choosing the right wedding car hire services
out of 7
Post on 16-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Choosing The Right Wedding Car Hire Services
- 2. Search Intensively Wedding Car Hire Company Look intensively wedding car hire company because your wedding car requirement may vary from what company usually does. Make sure that if company charges any extra and make sure that drivers are well disciplined or not.
- 3. Have A Look Before You Book Companies varies enormously in their car conditions. So you must give a look to the car you are booking because better company have showroom for you to visit and then decide. Vehicle Condition can be determined by looking mechanical parts and body work.
- 4. Confirm Backup Plans If Any? Wedding is a special occassion for you and should not be spoiled in any way. Ask company for backup plans if there is mis-happening like drivers sick or any mechanical failure.
- 5. Read The Agreement Carefully You should be clear about the Wedding agreement which includes journey, hire period, car type, and date/time. If you don't understood go for clarification or its better to bring someone with you who is familiar with the same.
- 6. When To make the Booking You should book in advance because companies are busy during summer months and on weekends. Make Sure that car is available exclusively for you on the wedding day because some companies with only have few cars will try to make more profit on the same day and your wedding might get spoiled.
- 7. Contact Us ADDRESS Phantom Limo Hire Ltd Unit 2, Angel Works St Andrews Street Birmingham B9 4JT Tel: 0121 769 2084 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >