Choosing The Perfect Pet Mate For Your Family
Post on 19-Aug-2015
- 1. CHOOSING THE RIGHT PET FROM ANIMAL SHELTER 7 things to consider for better selection Source: http://www.canadavetexpress.com/blog/thumb-rules-for-finding-the-right-pet-from-an-animal-shelter/
- 2. Do the homework Be it a cat or dog, you need to figure out the age and breed of the pet. Think well and find out what exactly you want in a pet? Once you are clear with this, it is time to visit the shelter home.
- 3. Find the one you want Some of the animals would not be willing to face people traffic and so your need to stretch yourself to find the one you are seeking for.
- 4. Cage and health checking it is always advisable to check the cage, food bowl of the animal. It shows the truth about his health. So, check these things in detail.
- 5. Pets with special needs If you are the one who can spend money and time on pets, then adopting a disabled animal is the best chivalry.
- 6. Check the frequency match Ask the shelter staff to give you some time with the animal. Walk or play with the pet. See if he gets aggressive or does give a friendly vibe.
- 7. Emotional connect make frequent visits and accompany other members of the family to make your future pet acquainted to the family members.
- 8. Check list Cross check if the pet has been vaccine or not. Also, check if he is an abandoned child or a stray animal. Get maximum details as all this will help you shape up a relationship with your probable pet.
- 9. Read full article: http://www.canadavetexpress.com/blog/thumb-rules-for-finding-the- right-pet-from-an-animal-shelter/
View more >