cheap car insurance
Post on 05-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONHow to get cheap ca Insurance
- 1. How to Get Cheap CarInsurance l
2. Shop Around
- Comparing as many as possible insurance companies is a great way to find discounts and minimize your car insurance costs.
3. Increase your deductible Amount
- Deductible, or excess, is that part of a liability that is not covered by the insurer.
- Switching from a $100 deductible to $1000 can reduce the collision portion of your premium by 30 %(howstuffworks.com)
- A Safer car means less risk for the insurance company.
- Installing Security devices, Garaging your car can help in lowering your insurance rates.
5. NO CLAIMS Bonuses
- Start building these bonuses.
- They can contribute a lot , offering as much as a 50% reduction on your premiums.
6. Stick with yearly policies
- Choosing a yearly policy can extend your car insurance savings.
7. Check your Mileague
- Those who drive less than 7500 miles a year can get huge discounts.
8. Saving on Medical Coverage
- If your health insurance does cover you for car accidents then you may want to drop any medical payments.
9. Drop Collision Coverage on older cars
- When the annual insurance premium reaches 10 % of your car's value then it is adviced to cancel your collision coverage
10. Group Discounts
- Sometimes being affiliated with certain organizations(trade,credit unions, college sororities..) can extend your saving on your car insurance
11. Keep your Credit CLEAN
- Many companies check your credit score when setting your policy rates.
12. Check the Internet
- A growing number of companies offer online discounts (10-15%) for car insurance.
13. Bonus Tips
- Don't modify or customise your car.
- Reduce the number of drivers on your car insurance policy, especially teenagers, young drivers under 25 years of age.