Chalkup + Google Apps for Education
Post on 07-Aug-2015
- 1. Learning together, learning better. Using Chalkup + Google Apps for Education
- 2. What you need to know about Google Apps for Education.
- 3. Storage & synchronization service Host of Google Apps Stores any le type Google Apps for Edu Set of productivity apps for schools
- 4. According to Google, there are now over 40 million students, teachers, and administrators using Google Apps for Education.
- 5. What we LOVE: GAFE is free for schools and oers 24/7 support Available on any device Real-time collaborative editing .
- 6. When workows are cloud- based, students can connect from anywhere.What we think could be better
- 7. Google Apps werent initially made for education. So in August 2014, Google unveiled Classroom. It was their version of an LMS..
- 8. Some teachers dug Classroom. (And thats great!) But many of us found a shortcoming: limited discussion capabilities..
- 9. You could nally assign and submit work via Google (win!!) but how does the entire class connect and get on the same page?.
- 10. We think we have a solution
- 11. Lets keep all of the collaborative, powerful features of GAFE, but make it easier to connect.
- 12. Chalkup integrates seamlessly w/ Google Drive, managing permissions; creating clean spaces for assignment creation, submission, and grading; and leveraging discussion spaces and rubrics lacking in Classroom. .
- 13. Upload anything from Drive. Assign. Submit. Grade. And (of course) discuss. .
- 14. Everything you love about Drive. But with an extra touch. .
- 15. Its all about the workow.
- 16. Same amazing Drive, dierent central hub to bring it all together. .
- 17. Thank you! email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org @chalkupedu ChalkupEdu +ChalkupEdu
View more >