case ptâ€‘059 underwater - olympus ... capture fascinating underwater scenes with your...
Post on 30-May-2020
Embed Size (px)
Specifications and appearances are subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer
PT‑059 Underwater Case • Waterproof up to a water
pressure equivalent to 45m depth
• Simple handling above and under water
• Full control of all camera functions
• Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger digital compatible slave
• Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray
• Screw mount for converter lenses and filters provided
• Detachable LCD hood for LCD monitor
• Black front to prevent unnecessary reflection and transparent back to detect water penetration
Capture fascinating underwater scenes with your TG‑6 The compact PT‑059 underwater case is waterproof down to 45 metres and the perfect tool to experience fascinating underwater photography with your TG‑6. With its durable, high‑quality polycarbonate construction, it protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. It features black coating on the front of the body to prevent unnecessary reflection and a transparent back to detect water penetration. The wide‑angle 25mm* lens of the TG‑6 is advantageous in shooting underwater scenes where the angle of view becomes narrow. In addition the TG‑6 carries special underwater shooting modes for divers: Underwater Snapshot, Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater Microscope or Underwater HDR. The PT‑059 is easy to handle and offers access to all camera functions. Even when stored in the underwater case, the camera control dial can be used for exposure compensation. The optional available cable connection allows to control external underwater flashes such as the powerful Olympus UFL‑3 with the camera. A screw mount enables the attachment of underwater converters.
Dimensions Height 122mm Width 157mm Depth 81mm Weight 484g