cake present card flowers hats balloons candles candy
Post on 18-Jan-2016
Embed Size (px)
eat noodleseat birthday cake
make a birthday cakegive birthday cards
sing Happy Birthday song
get birthday presents
cardpartypresentwouldalwaysgreatcaken. n. n. v.aux. adv. adj. n.
neverspecialcutgivesinghappysecretadv. adj. v. v. v. adj. n.
Work in pairs. Look at the picture and talk about it.
Listen and number the words as you hear them.birthday card party present 1234
Choose the right answer:Whoes birthday party is it?A Betty B TonyC DamingWhat does Betty want to give to him?A a cakeB a presentC a present and a card
Listen and choose the best answers:1 Whose birthday party is it ?A Daming B Betty C Lingling D Tony 2 When is the birthday party?A on Friday B on Sunday C on Saturday D on Monday3 Do they usually sing Happy Birthday?A Yes,they do. B No,they don't.
Now check () the true sentences.1. Its Damings birthday party on Saturday. 2. Tony never likes birthday parties. 3. Damings mother sometimes makes a birthday cake. 4. Damings family always sings Happy birthday. 5. Daming never has birthday presents.alwaysneveralways
Underline the correct words.At my birthday party, my mother usually buys a (1) special / secret birthday cake. My friends sing Happy birthday, and then I (2) cut / make it. My friends usually give me cards and ( 3) cakes / presents. I always love birthday parties!
Complete the sentences with the words from the box.(Find out the words in text)1. Tony _______ likes birthday parties.2. We _______ eat noodles at the birthday dinner.alwaysusually
3. Damings mother __________ makes a birthday cake.4. Lingling ___________ gives birthday cards.neversometimes
Say what you always / usually / often / never do on your birthday. I usually have a party.
Work in pairs. Ask and answer.What do you often/ usually/ always/ do on your birthday?I often/ usually/ always/ on my birthday.What do you often/ usually/ always/ do on Teachers Day? I often/ usually/ always/ on Teachers Day.
1. My mother and my fathers favourite food are __________ (). 2. He ________ () helps his sister with her English.3. He is ________ () late for school.4. They _______ () get up early.differentalwaysneveroften
5. He _________ () plays football after school.6. I get many ________ () on my birthday every year.7. These are birthday ______ ().usuallypresents cards
8. We can ______ () pork from pigs.9. What are you going to ______ () for Teachers Day?10. His _____ () is good.habitgetsend
1. Sam____________________________________________________________________2. ______________________________Sam usually gets presents on his birthday.
He never has a party on Sunday.
3. ______________________________________________________________4. _______________________________5. _______________________________My mother often makes some cakes for me.
He always plays computer games.
He doesnt like playing football.