Breaking the Status Quo Barrier (Messaging Matters webinar series)
out of 36
Post on 01-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONStatistics show that the most dangerous competitor you face is the status quo its your prospects deciding to do nothing. If you want to grow your business, youll need to challenge your customers to do something different. And you need to turn more opportunities from "no decision" into decisions that favor you. The best way to do this is to establish the buying vision in the first place.
- 1. 2011 Corporate Visions, Inc. All rights reserved. Corporate Visions, Power Messaging, Power Positioning and Be Different. Where It Counts. Your Message. are registered trademarks or trademarks of Corporate Visions, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 2. Malcolm Gladwell Tipping Point
- 3. Scientist for Tipping Point Morton M. Grodzins
- 4. Malcolm Gladwell - Outliers
- 5. Scientist for Deliberate Practice Dr. K. Anders Ericsson
- 6. Create a Buying Vision
- 7. Dont Call the Baby Ugly
- 8. Make me Smarter
- 9. Which would you choose?
- 10. Which would you choose?
- 11. Are you messaging for a decision?
- 12. Havent got time for the pain
- 13. The pains Im living withAre bigger than the pain of change.
- 14. Find Your Contrast
- 15. Missing Link?Processes SystemsBuying Cycle Marketing AutomationLead Management Content ManagementSales Framework Sales Automation Content Marketing & Selling Messages Coaching & Customer-facing Tools Conversation Skills Training
- 16. Buying Vision Messaging Roadmap Customer Status Quo Define your target status quos Outcome Outcome Outcome at risk at risk at risk Identify executive outcomes at-risk Threats Threats Threats Reveal threats, problems and missed Problems Problems Problems opportunities for each outcome that need to Misses Misses Misses be solved to reach desired outcome New Needs New Needs New Needs Re-define the needs and point to a solution that aligns those needs to your unique or advantaged strengthsSolution Solution Solution Describe the business impact, includingNew End New End New End customer stories with contrast before and State State State after the solution
- 17. Target Customer Status Quo Profile What are they doing today? Why do they consider it safe? Where are the gaps that will make it unsafe?
- 18. Objective/ Objective/Outcome #1 Outcome #2 Target Customer Status Quo Profile Objective/ Desired outcome description Outcome #3 Compelling industry fact(s) Challenge framing questions
- 19. Challenge 3 Challenge 3Challenge 2 Challenge 2 Objective/ Objective/ Outcome #1 Outcome #2 Target Customer Status Quo Profile Objective/ Outcome #3 Pain/impact/risk description Challenge 1 Challenge 3 Urgent industry validation Challenge 2 Solution explore questions
- 20. Challenge 3 Challenge 3 Challenge 2 Challenge 2 SolutionSolution Story Story Objective/ Objective/ Outcome #1 Outcome #2 Target Customer Status Quo Profile Objective/ Outcome #3 Your strengths that solve Challenge 1 Challenge 3 What customer does better Challenge 2 What this means Solution Solution (value) Story Story Story with Solution contrast proof Story
- 21. Corporate Visions Customer Conversation System CVI Delivery Cross-func7onal workshop with Products, Consultant Marke7ng and Sales to iden7fy your dis7nct point of view and develop dieren7ated sales- Executive ready messaging and stories. Marketing 1 Product Power Positioning Messaging Workshop Sales SalesCVI ContentConsultant Sales Conversation Competency Skills Training Sales Tools 3 Power Messaging 2 Point-of-View Pitch Sales Skills training Complete set of sales conversa7on and presenta7on skills training programs for early-stage deal crea7on and later stage Conversation Roadmap solu7on dieren7a7on. Power Tools DemandGen and Sales-Ready Development of a core, detailed source messaging document (Conversa7on Roadmap), CVI Content early-stage, execu7ve interac7ve presenta7on Consultant (Point-of-View Pitch) and a range of buying cycle- relevant demand genera7on and selling tools Integrated Campaign Content
- 22. Customer Conversation System
- 23. Who are you going to be?
- 24. Got Questions? Join us on LinkedIn to continue the conversation http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=4101593 Webinar Recording Available on www.corporatevisions.com/events 2011 Corporate Visions, Inc. All rights reserved. Corporate Visions, Power Messaging, Power Positioning and Be Different. Where It Counts. Your Message. are registered trademarks or trademarks of Corporate Visions, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 25. Measure the ROI of Your Training Initiatives How to take the guesswork out of ROI measurement for marketing and sales training initiatives December 15, 2011, 10-11 a.m. Pacific Register www.corporatevisions.com/events Speaker: Scott Watson, Founder of Beyond ROI 2011 Corporate Visions, Inc. All rights reserved. Corporate Visions, Power Messaging, Power Positioning and Be Different. Where It Counts. Your Message. are registered trademarks or trademarks of Corporate Visions, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View more >
Messaging is an important means of communication between two systems. There are 2 types of messaging. - Synchronous messaging. - Asynchronous messaging.
HIPAA Compliance and Secure Messaging - go. Compliance and Secure Messaging... · A secure messaging…
Messaging. Objectives Understand the basics of messaging-based communication – what messaging is – how messaging works Recognize when to use it – what.
User Guide for Secure Messaging ?· Secure Messaging . The Secure Messaging function allows registered…
Zain Bulk Messaging Messaging Services - Bulk Messaging - Messaging Services Reference Introduction Zain Bulk Messaging Zain Bulk Messaging is a corporate service that allows Zain customers to
„STATUS QUO“„STATUS QUO“ - ??STATUS QUO“„STATUS QUO“ AUFTAKT TOFFEE [Gnseleberkaramell : Piemonteser Haselnuss] BORSCHTSCH [Macaron] CROQUE MONSIEUR [im Ei] DIM SUM VON
Avaya Aura Messaging 6 - ??– Avaya Aura Messaging 6.1 – Modular Messaging 5.2 – Communication Manager (CM) Messaging 6.0
Messaging Systems - Enterprise Integration Messaging Systems Chapter 3 Messaging Systems Introduction…
Messaging This Moment - Center for Community Change ?· 7 messaging this moment handbook 6 messaging…
Oracle Accelerate Messaging Guide in template v6. ?· Oracle Accelerate Messaging Roadmap 5 Messaging…
DFI to DFI Messaging - NACHA Messaging... · Other Uses for DFI to DFI Messaging. 20. DFI to DFI Messaging…