beginning our balanced scorecard journey. presentation overview why we’re taking this journey what...
out of 15
Post on 20-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Beginning Our Balanced Scorecard Journey
- Slide 2
- Presentation Overview Why were taking this journey What other organizations use the Balanced Scorecard The Core Team and Leadership Team The FAS Vision and Strategy Our Strategy Map Examples Our Expectations of the Balanced Scorecard Where do I start Whats Next
- Slide 3
- Why are we taking this journey? To improve our Divisions effectiveness To focus efforts across the Division towards a single strategy To improve the culture and climate of our division To help us prioritize daily activities To assist us with making choices while continuing to deliver services to the campus community To measure our progress towards improvement in these areas
- Slide 4
- What other organizations use the BSC? Chancellors Office Cal Poly SLO, San Jose State, Chico State, CSU Fullerton, CSU San Bernardino, Cal Poly Pomona, Sonoma State, Monterey Bay, Long Beach UCSD, UC Berkeley, UC Irvine Ritz Carlton, FedEx, Southwest Airlines
- Slide 5
- Whos Been Involved So Far... Leadership Team Steve Garcia, Suzanne Green, Abbi Stone, Art Torres, Barbara Dovenbarger, Bob Page, Brenda Woeckener, Chuck Walden, Dean Manship, Dora Knoblock, Gina Frasca, Linda Hawk, Linda Leiter, Melody Kessler, Rich Parzonko, Russ Decker, Tom Schultheis Core Team Tanis Brown, Bella Newberg, Nancy Quinn, Cathy Rank, Katy Rees, Abbi Stone, Brenda Woeckener
- Slide 6
- FAS Division Vision Finance and Administrative Services: Building excellence in service and resource management.
- Slide 7
- FAS Division Strategy With input from our customers, we will identify and prioritize the Divisions core activities, and with cost-reduction mechanisms, innovation, and acquisition of new resources, deliver customer-focused financial and administrative services that meet CSUSMs strategic program and growth priorities.
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- Made a special dinner for Moms Birthday Didnt ask family members about their food preferences before making this expensive meal Found out that no one in the family likes olives, a main ingredient Next time, go out to dinner!
- Slide 11
- Facility Services was assigned responsibility for Building Directories. They hadnt been updated in years. After Balanced Scorecard: What does my customer want? Before Balanced Scorecard: Fix it...Now...Just do it!
- Slide 12
- What are our expectations of the Balanced Scorecard? Streamlined, Value- Added Services Process-Driven Services IndividualsTeams and Partnerships BureaucraticCustomer-Driven ReactiveStrategy-Focused
- Slide 13
- Where do I start? Read the Strategy Map Review the Four Perspectives of the Balanced Scorecard: Customers Financial/Regulatory Internal Processes Learning & Growth Visit our web site at www.csusm.edu/bscwww.csusm.edu/bsc Ask questions
- Slide 14
- Whats Next? We want your feedback Feedback form Visit our web site for feedback and questions (anonymous option) Well respond to your questions if you submit your name Well meet with your departments Well answer department-specific questions related to the Balanced Scorecard
- Slide 15
- Let the journey begin... Please take a ride in this new vehicle, the Balanced Scorecard. Enjoy the journey with us. We will provide guidance along the way. Some parts of the journey may be bumpy & occasionally we may get lostbut rememberthe importance lies in the journey and the partnerships we form along the way. Ohmost importantour purpose: to build a university of first choice.
View more >
Balanced Scorecard - CTCP ?· 2 #7 Balanced Scorecard Guia do Empresário . CTCP #7 Balanced Scorecard…
Balanced Scorecard Institute Balanced Scorecard Institute â„¢ Cascading the Balanced Scorecard and Strategy
Advanced Balanced Scorecard Mar2020 - cce. Balanced Scorecard... Advanced Balanced Scorecard Package
2018-2022 BALANCED SCORECARD - sfrbm.org ?· 2018-2022 BALANCED SCORECARD SfRBM 2018-2022 Balanced Scorecard…
2014-2016 BALANCED SCORECARD - sfrbm.org ?· 2014-2016 BALANCED SCORECARD SFRBM 2014-2016 Balanced Scorecard…
BALANCED SCORECARD IN EDUCATION - BSC Scorecard in Education BALANCED Balanced Scorecard - Best Practices Report SCORECARD IN EDUCATION
The Balanced Scorecard The Balanced Scorecard Master Professional Application Certification Balanced