Be outstanding.com inspirational | motivational | famous | quotes
Post on 20-Aug-2015
- 1. "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page
- 2. "Management is nothing more than motivating other people.
- 3. "The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand why they're working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different.
- 4. "Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."
- 5. "The whole idea of motivation is a trap. Forget motivation. Just do it. Exercise, lose weight, test your blood sugar, or whatever. Do it without motivation. And then, guess what? After you start doing the thing, that's when the motivation comes and makes it easy for you to keep on doing it.
- 6. "A day will never be anymore than what you make of it. Practice being a "doer"!
Josh S. Hinds
- 7. I believe a little bit of success lies in everyone! Will you be the one to deny that? Or rather be the one who chooses to be guided by it? I hope you choose as I to do the latter!
Josh S. Hinds
- 8. "Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching.
- 9. "This is America . We can do anything here.
- 10. "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
- 11. "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more luck I have.
- 12. "You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.
George Horace Lorimer
(shared by Rebbecca R.)
- 13. "Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person."
- 14. "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching.
Author is Mark Twain / Samuel Clements
(Shared by Vinny D.)
- 15. One who smiles rather than angers is always stronger
Sent By David Schary
- 16. "If you have the will to win, you have achieved half your success; if you don't, you have achieved half your failure.
- 17. Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.
- 18. "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
- 19. Don't forget until too late that the business of life is not business, but living.
B. C. Forbes
- 20. "Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves, to break our own records, to outstrip our yesterday by our today. "
Stewart B. Johnson
- 21. You can't do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow.
- 22. The success combination in business is: Do what you do better and do more of what you do.
David Joseph Schwartz
- 23. Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.
Stephen R. Covey
- 24. "Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision."
- 25. "The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot."
View more >