basic information about obedience house training for your dog , right here!
Post on 25-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONmydoghousetraining.com A general and neat introduction to dog obedience topics is presented in this article. If you are interested in useful and practical information for your house training, this is your place.
- 1. MyDogHouseTraining.com
EPISODE 1Start with Basic Obedience Training
2. Bringing home a new pet requires you to train them with some basic etiquette.
3. You can start with basic obedience training.
4. The two most commonly used modes of obedience training are lease training and reward training.
5. Leash training involves teaching a dog to obey with the help of a leash.
6. This form of training is often used for military and security dogs.
7. The reward training method uses rewards such as food or toys as lures for ensuring that the dog listens to you.
8. There are many different ways to reward your dog.
9. Reward training is for compassionate and patient dog owners.
10. Leash training is better if you want a strong and infallible dog.
11. What you want is for your dog to pay attention.
Your Guide For All Dog House Training Tips