bally chohan fashion terminology
out of 6
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. BALLY CHOHAN FASHION FASHION TERMINOLOGY http://ballychohanfashion.com/
- 2. Camisole A short and sleeveless garment worn by women. Follow fresh fashion with Bally Chohan. Cheongsam A traditional Chinese dress worn by women. Generally it has a high collar and button or frog closure near the shoulder. This is made of either silk or satin.
- 3. FASHION TERMINOLOGY BY BALLY CHOHAN Gaucho Wide-legged pants or divided skirt till mid-calf and paired with boots. Gauntlets - Dress gloves extending above the wrist.
- 4. FASHION TERMINOLOGY BY BALLY CHOHAN Kimono - A long robe with wide sleeves traditionally worn with a broad sash. Sheath - A body-hugging dress with a defined waist.
- 5. FASHION TERMINOLOGY BY BALLY CHOHAN Romper - A one-piece garment with the lower part shaped like bloomers. Tankini- A two-piece bathing suit with the upper portion similar to a tank top.
- 6. BALLY CHOHAN FASHION According to Bally Chohan fashion is something we deal with everyday. Fashion is a way of life. We choose to live every single day. Get all the hottest fashion and beauty trends at ballychohanfashion.com. Stay ahead and be fashionable with Bally Chohan.
View more >
Bally chohan Open Source - Bally Chohan Zend Frame Work - Bally chohan Browser Plugins - Bally Chohan
Bally Chohan - Bally Chohan Hidden Universe - Bally Chohan - Bally Chohan Universe - Bally Chohan Dubai Hidden Universe