b2l3. scene vs. scenery we love the scenery in eastern taiwan
out of 24
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- scene vs. scenery We love the scenery in eastern Taiwan.
- Slide 3
- scene vs. scenery I love Sun Moon Lake because the scenery there is beautiful.
- Slide 4
- beat (beat-beat-beaten) Taiwan failed to beat South Korea in WBC yesterday.
- Slide 5
- beat (beat-beat-beaten)
- Slide 6
- beat A persons heart beats 70 times per minute.
- Slide 7
- shadow The bad news cast (threw) a shadow on (over) all of us.
- Slide 8
- shadow The old man lived in the shadow of the past.
- Slide 9
- appointment Lulu had an appointment with the dentist at 7:00.
- Slide 10
- appointment Can you call the hairdresser and make an appointment for me?
- Slide 11
- appointment The president was injured and cancelled all the appointments today.
- Slide 12
- appoint Our boss appointed Ricky to be the new manager.
- Slide 13
- tear (n.) On hearing the bad news, Peter burst into tears.
- Slide 14
- tear The movie was so touching that many people shed tears as they walked out the theater.
- Slide 15
- match (n.) Its a great pity that Taiwan lost the baseball match yesterday.
- Slide 16
- fortune It costs a fortune if we fly first class.
- Slide 17
- destiny You can change your destiny if you break your bad habits.
- Slide 18
- destiny I believe I can control my destiny.
- Slide 19
- fate Some people believe that fate cannot be changed.
- Slide 20
- career He chose teaching as his career.
- Slide 21
- recognition The telephone has changed beyond recognition in recent years. In both form and function, it has become totally different from what it was before. (96 )
- Slide 22
- Slide 23
- Slide 24
- Template Provided By www.animationfactory.com 500,000 Downloadable PowerPoint Templates, Animated Clip Art, Backgrounds and Videos
View more >