out of 28
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The key to anger reduction isknowing yourself .
- 2. Doimportant jobsnowbefore they become urgent.
- 3. When you make mistakes,learnfrom them rather than getting angry.
- 4. Don't criticize, condemn & complainbecause it makes you angry.
- 5. Learn to sayno .
- 6. Choose a job you loveand you will not have a day of anger in your working life.
- 7. Most problems are really the absence of ideas.Think ahead... anticipate ... do it or get it done, even if second best... you will be less angry.
- 8. Organizeyour mind and organize your deskfor six minutes every hour.
- 9. Acceptwhat you cannot change &changewhat you cannot accept.
- 10. Askeven stupid questions to avoid mistakes to further avoid others getting angry with you.
- 11. Say sorryat the right moment to reduce the anger of others.For every 10 minutes you are angry you lose 600 seconds of happiness.A little pot soon hot!
- 12. A short pencil is better than a long memory.Use it to reduce your anger.
- 13. Nobody can make you angry without your consent.
- 14. Never get angry with a man who has nothing to lose.
- 15. The most common occupational disease of apoor executiveishisinability to listen .Theresult is anger .
- 16. Never reply to a letter when you are angry.
- 17. Nobody can disgrace us other than ourselves. So why get angry?
- 18. Anger is a luxury in which only men of abundant means or absolutely no means can indulge.
- 19. Never go to bed with an argument unsettled.
- 20. Expectation breeds frustration. Frustration breeds anger.
- 21. Work is the best remedy for all angers.Men who do not know how to fight anger, die young.
- 22. Make common sense your best friend to reduce your anger and the anger of others.
- 23. Indecision makes you angry. Therefore, decide this way or that way.
- 24. If all else fails, lower your standards to make you less angry.
- 25. You cannot change others as easily as you can change yourself.
- 26. Do not just catch your employees or your children doing wrong things; it will make you angry. Catch them doing right things.
- 27. When you want to get things done, use creative ways to remind people as they tend to forget conveniently; this will reduce your anger.
- 28. Most people remember 20 % of what they hear... understand this fact to reduce your anger.
View more >
ANGER. Anger I. What is anger? II. Is anger a sin? III. The type of anger VI. The steps that lead to unjustifiable anger V. How to overcome
All Fired Up Anger is the second emotion. Agenda Case Scenario Definition of anger Expressions of anger Anger Cycle Purpose of anger Benefits of anger
ANGER ANGER is one letter short of DANGER ANGER is harmful, ANGER is killer drug ANGER is ruinous, destroys friendship,family, personality & health