out of 28
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The key to anger reduction isknowing yourself .
- 2. Doimportant jobsnowbefore they become urgent.
- 3. When you make mistakes,learnfrom them rather than getting angry.
- 4. Don't criticize, condemn & complainbecause it makes you angry.
- 5. Learn to sayno .
- 6. Choose a job you loveand you will not have a day of anger in your working life.
- 7. Most problems are really the absence of ideas.Think ahead... anticipate ... do it or get it done, even if second best... you will be less angry.
- 8. Organizeyour mind and organize your deskfor six minutes every hour.
- 9. Acceptwhat you cannot change &changewhat you cannot accept.
- 10. Askeven stupid questions to avoid mistakes to further avoid others getting angry with you.
- 11. Say sorryat the right moment to reduce the anger of others.For every 10 minutes you are angry you lose 600 seconds of happiness.A little pot soon hot!
- 12. A short pencil is better than a long memory.Use it to reduce your anger.
- 13. Nobody can make you angry without your consent.
- 14. Never get angry with a man who has nothing to lose.
- 15. The most common occupational disease of apoor executiveishisinability to listen .Theresult is anger .
- 16. Never reply to a letter when you are angry.
- 17. Nobody can disgrace us other than ourselves. So why get angry?
- 18. Anger is a luxury in which only men of abundant means or absolutely no means can indulge.
- 19. Never go to bed with an argument unsettled.
- 20. Expectation breeds frustration. Frustration breeds anger.
- 21. Work is the best remedy for all angers.Men who do not know how to fight anger, die young.
- 22. Make common sense your best friend to reduce your anger and the anger of others.
- 23. Indecision makes you angry. Therefore, decide this way or that way.
- 24. If all else fails, lower your standards to make you less angry.
- 25. You cannot change others as easily as you can change yourself.
- 26. Do not just catch your employees or your children doing wrong things; it will make you angry. Catch them doing right things.
- 27. When you want to get things done, use creative ways to remind people as they tend to forget conveniently; this will reduce your anger.
- 28. Most people remember 20 % of what they hear... understand this fact to reduce your anger.
View more >