anger anger is one letter short of danger anger is harmful, anger is killer drug anger is ruinous,...
out of 17
Post on 17-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- ANGER ANGER is one letter short of DANGER ANGER is harmful, ANGER is killer drug ANGER is ruinous, destroys friendship,family, personality & health It gives negative thinking,loses control, reasoning power, logic Problems settled can never be really settled Remnant of hard feeling, guilt still there Never allow yourself to be angry, It could be fatal Count on 1 to 10 before you become angry.
- Slide 4
- ANGER Anyone can become angry that is easy, but to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way that is not easy. KING MAHATMA
- Slide 5
- Defusing Anger The objective is to resolve the problem, while maintaining the relationship. Strategies: # Listen first-(even if you feel you are right & he/she is wrong).Nod to affirm listening. # Maintain a neutral,relaxed face Experts say 55% of the meaning in any message comes from visual indicators.75% of these come from the face.
- Slide 6
- Defusing Anger(contd) # Maintain a Level Voice The meaning of a message can be found in vocal qualities. # Change what the person is focused on change their emotional state by refocusing their attention e.g.by saying a) His/her name b) Hang on a second # Right side of brain active in angry person, so give him/her left side inputs(logic, numbers etc.)
- Slide 7
- Keep your tongue under control and watch your body language. FISH Forget about counting to 10. Count to 1,000 before doing or saying anything that could make matters worse Let your virtues speak for themselves If someone criticizes you, see if there is any TRUTH to what he is saying; if so, make changes. If there is no truth to the criticism, ignore it and live so that no one will believe the negative remark Before you say anything to anyone, ask yourself 3 things: 1. Is it true? 2. Is it kind? 3. Is it necessary?
- Slide 8
- The Most
- Slide 9
- poisonous three- letter word..... "EGO" Kill it.
- Slide 10
- The most selfish one letter word........... "I" Avoid it.
- Slide 11
- The most satisfying two-letter word....... "WE" Use it.
- Slide 12
- The most used four-letter word........... "LOVE" Value it.
- Slide 13
- The most pleasing five-letter word....... "SMILE" Keep it.
- Slide 14
- The hardest working seven- letter word.. "SUCCESS" Achieve it.
- Slide 15
- The most enviable eight-letter word.... "JEALOUSY" Distance it.
- Slide 16
- The most powerful nine- letter word.... "KNOWLEDGE" A AA Acquire it.
- Slide 17
- The most essential ten-letter word.... "CONFIDENCE" Trust it.
- Slide 18
- A relationship is like a musical instrument.If one knows the right chords to touch,one can get beautiful music out of it. Thank you!
View more >