amf corporate team building
out of 8
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. OFF-SITES THAT ARE OFF-THE-CHARTS. SPRING2016 CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
- 2. TEAMBUILDINGISNTJUSTABUZZWORDOR ACONVENIENTSUBPLOTFORHALF-HOUROFFICE COMEDIES...its an established practice for fostering successful group dynamics in companies large and small. Getting your office out of the office and treating them to a day of bowling and signature menus shows everyone on your team that 1) boring, stuffy off-sites dont define your company, and 2) those at the top know just how important it is for your team to stay tight by having fun and bonding while you bowl. ITS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR TEAM.
- 3. TEAM BUILDINGATAMF IS LIKETHE CLIFFS NOTES VERSION OF OFFICE RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING ACONDENSED WAYTO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING TRULYGREAT. ITS MONTHS (OR YEARS) WORTH OF MEMORIES PACKED INTO ONE SUPER-CHARGED DAY. Bonds that could take months or years to form can grow at warp speed when developed under the proper conditions (which we believe include bowling balls, signature cocktails, well-oiled lanes, and funny looking shoes). Bowling with your team takes that fun and adds the camaraderie that only comes from group sportsand throwing stuff.
- 4. Yes, on the surface, team building may seem like another excuse to goof-off away from the officekind of like a grown-up version of a grade-school field trip. But theres way more to it than that. Team Building fosters communication among colleagues, promotes problem-solving, encourages unconventional thinking, and provides an informal, socially safe space where everyone feels comfortable to share, learn, grow, and bond. ITS LEARNING DISGUISED AS FUN.
- 5. ITS NOT JUST KNOCKING DOWN PINS. Team Building on the lanes can take many different forms. Ever heard of Bingo Bowling or Bowling Poker? One involves a bingo sheet. The other involves a deck of cards. Both require a sense of humor, a great team of people, and some good ol fashioned competition. Our Team Building Guide can help get your off-site events rolling with fun ideas thatll bring everyone together while you bowl.
- 6. NO SKILL? NO PROBLEM. Everybody can get involved and be part of the team when you bring the office bowling. It doesnt matter if youre a 300-bowler or Grand Pooh-Bah of the Gutterball you dont need to be an all-star player to have a world-class time. (Strike dance contests are a perennial favorite and can make true winners out of even the worst bowlers.)
- 7. 4 5LEAD TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF BETWEEN MANAGERS AND STAFF A SECRET HANDSHAKE bowling games out of Our experienced event engineers are specially trained and dedicated to helping you design the perfect team building event. They know our venues inside and out and are at the ready to assist you from start to finish on all things off-site-oriented. For better or worse, everybody remembers who made last years office team builder the total success (or colossal failure) that it was. Which colleague would you rather be? WE MAKE IT EASY. (AND WE MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD.)
- 8. YOUREUP! AMF.COM/TEAM-BUILDING READYTO GETTHE BALL ROLLING? SENDTHIS PRESENTATIONTOYOUR SUPERVISOR OR HR DIRECTORAND TELLTHEMTO HOLDYOUR NEXTTEAM BUILDING EVENT ONTHE LANES.
View more >