amazing facts about brain
out of 38
Post on 09-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Physical Attributes
- 2. weigh : 3 lbs 75
- 3. Blood vessels. There are 100,000 miles of blood vessels in the brain.
- 4. Fast thinking and slow thinking
- 5. Fast thinking
- 6. 278 x 985 slow thinking
- 7. priming
- 8. Wash : sop eat : sop
- 9. Wattage. While awake, your brain generates between 10 and 23 watts of poweror enough energy to power a light bulb.
- 10. The brain cannot simply focus on same thing For an hour and half without a break.
- 11. Is multi tasking good for brain?
- 12. Blinking. Each time we blink, our brain kicks in and keeps things illuminated. (about 20,000 times a day)
- 13. And now switch it or change it
- 14. growth
- 15. Psychology of the Brain
- 16. Nervous system cannot differentiate between
- 17. A small area in the brain called the amygdala is responsible for your ability to read someone elses face for clues to how they are feeling.
View more >