Agricultural Films Market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) 2015-2019
Post on 22-Jan-2018
- 1. Agricultural Films Market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) 2015-2019 www.technavio.com email@example.com
- 2. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Agricultural Films Market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) 2015-2019 The report discusses the following in-depth: Market Size and Forecast Market Segmentation Market Highlights Vendor Landscape Business Segmentation Geographical Segmentation For more information on the Agricultural Films Market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) 2015-2019, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Key Trends Technavios Senior Analyst says, Rising costs of raw materials have led to cost constraints and reduced profit margins for vendors, especially micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs). Stringent government regulations pertaining to environmental pollution also hinder market growth. Agricultural films are new-age films that are a component of modern farming technologies used to increase farm productivity. They are made from a variety of plastic resins like different grades of polyethylene (PE), ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and polyvinyl alcohol (PVOH). Currently, the agricultural films market in APAC is growing moderately and will likely grow at a CAGR of 6.17% in terms of revenue during the period 2014-2019.
- 4. Understanding the key drivers influencing the market Understanding the challenges faced by the market Activities of various stakeholders involved Key focus areas for the vendors Major trends that will shape the future of this market Vendor landscape and trajectory of the market Conclusion Scope of The Report A detailed analysis of each market driver, challenge and trend is available in our report: Agricultural Films Market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) 2015-2019 USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA
- 5. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Vendors To understand the vendor landscape and for a full list of vendors view our report: Agricultural Films Market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) 2015-2019 AEP Industries BASF Berry Plastics AEP Industries was incorporated in 1985 and is headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey, US. The company, along with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of flexible plastic packaging films in North America. BASF was founded in 1865 and is headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany. The company provides a wide portfolio of products varying from chemicals, plastics, performance products, and crop protection products to oil and gas. Berry Plastics was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Evansville, US. The company provides value-added plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials including include drink cups, thin-wall containers, bottles, specialty closures, prescription vials, specialty films, adhesives, and corrosion protection materials.
- 6. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Market Landscape Flexible plastic films are used for packaging, labeling, electronic fabrication, and photographic applications. Applications for agricultural purposes remain a major demand generator. Major agricultural film customers are spread across the whole farm produce value chain, from crop growers to processors and retailers from the agricultural and horticultural sectors. They not only aid in soil treatment but also ensure that the product's nutrient value is increased and shelf life is extended. The market vendor landscape is highly fragmented with the presence of many MSMEs. Top companies occupy a minor portion of the market, the rest being occupied by many other international and regional vendors. The larger corporations are expected to grow both organically and inorganically during the forecast period.
- 7. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Key Market Highlights Guest Bloggers Authenticity Delivery Price Service Support The agricultural films market in APAC is highly fragmented with many multinational, regional, and local vendors. Local players have intensified the competition by offering innovative solutions at lower prices than international players, leading to price wars. Smaller and local vendors compete in terms of cost because it is difficult for them to compete with international vendors in terms of quality, features, and range of offerings. Vendors find huge scope for innovation because of the increased demand for quality crop cultivation and enhanced productivity. It is expected that international players will grow inorganically during the forecast period by acquiring regional or local players. AEP Industries, BASF, Berry Plastic, Kuraray, and MPI are some of the prominent players in the market.
- 8. Growth Forecasts? Market Analysis? Revenue Forecasts? Regional and Country level Analysis? Competitive Structure? Emerging Trends? Vendor Landscape? Other? What Would You Like to Learn From Technavio? Agricultural Films Market in Asia-Pacific (APAC) 2015-2019 Let us identify your needs. We would love to hear more!
- 9. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Our Report Covers: Market Scenarios, Vendor landscape & Industry Road Maps. You have the Option to Customize Reports & Access Analysts on every Report Purchase. Purchasing this report? For media enquiries, please drop us a mail at email@example.com Well include an hour with our analysts to discuss the report findings. For free.
- 10. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Access the Report USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA India: An Overview USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA About Us USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Thank You! North America Chicago, USA Phone: +1 630 333 9501 Fax: +1 630 833 2171 Europe London, United Kingdom Phone: +44 208 123 1770 Fax: +44 845 280 2825 Asia Bangalore, India Phone: +91 934 254 0560 Fax: +91 80 4080 6070 DISCLAIMER This presentation is intended solely for showcasing Infinitis research capabilities. All information contained within this presentation has been randomized and should not be used for any kind of analysis and/or for decision making purpose. All trademarks and copyrights remain the sole ownership of their rightful owners/licensees. In no event shall Infiniti Research have any liability to any party for special, incidental, tort, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this report, even if Infiniti Research has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Copyright 2013 Infiniti Research Limited. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without written permission is completely forbidden. NOT FOR FURTHER DISTRIBUTION
View more >