advantages & disadvantages of outsourcing
out of 14
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. STAFFVIRTUAL ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OUTSOURCING PHILIPPINES STAFFVIRTUAL
- 2. STAFFVIRTUAL OUTSOURCING Outsource Philippines is a decision that many CEOs face. There are pros and cons of outsourcing business process work to the Philippines. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing to the Philippines.
- 3. STAFFVIRTUAL ADVANTAGES OUTSOURCING PHILIPPINES
- 4. STAFFVIRTUAL OUTSOURCING SAVES TIME Outsourcing to the Philippines can save you precious Fme. Time-consuming and repeFFve business processes are taken care of by your business process outsourcing provider in the Philippines. Let them worry about the busy work, so that you as the CEO can do higher level tasks like implement a new markeFng plan or That is because you do not have to worry about the work or projects as it is taken care of. What you need to think about it how to uFlize the resources and implement other markeFng techniques which can help in the growth of your business. STAFFVIRTUAL
- 5. STAFFVIRTUAL ITS THEIR PASSION - NOT YOURS! Customer support might just be one of a hundred things you must worry about as a CEO. You aren't a customer support expert, its not your passion, and its certainly not all you do. Find a BPO provider in the Philippines who is passionate about customer service, and this is their speciality. They know the business process inside out. They will hire the right people, and you can expect excellence from them if they are true subject maRer experts with a proven track record.
- 6. STAFFVIRTUAL OUTSOURCING SAVES MONEY Companies typically save at least 40 percent by outsourcing. Many companies save many more Fmes that. For example, a mid level developer in the Bay Area charges 100-$150 / hour. You might be able to nd a full Fme person in the Philippines for less than $2,000 per month. That's massive cost savings! Many companies can hire 2, 3 or even more people in the Philippines for the cost of just one FTE back home.
- 7. STAFFVIRTUAL SHARPEN YOUR FOCUS Outsourcing Fme-consuming, repeFFve tasks to the Philippines allows CEOs to focus on their core competencies which are going to add tremendous value. They can focus on the KPIs that maRer, and their own personal performance.
- 8. STAFFVIRTUAL BETTER QUALITY Outsourcing to a subject maRer expert o`en improves processes, and drives errors out of processes. It also streamlines process more o`en than not.
- 9. STAFFVIRTUAL DISADVANTAGES OUTSOURCING PHILIPPINES
- 10. STAFFVIRTUAL Perhaps the biggest outsourcing risk is loss of visibility and control. Loss of visibility and control is a common fear many CEOs have when deciding to outsource. Loss of control in outsourcing can mean very high costs with a sub-par product or service. LOSS OF VISIBILITY AND CONTROL STAFFVIRTUAL
- 11. STAFFVIRTUAL THREAT TO PRIVACY You may have to let your outsourcing provider in on trade secrets, or proprietary so`ware or processes. A good non- compete or NDA agreement is therefore standard in the outsourcing industry.
- 12. STAFFVIRTUAL DATA SECURITY Virtually all data protecFon and privacy regulaFons state that rms cant share the risk of compliance, which means that if your outsourcing partner fails to protect your companys data, your company is at fault and is liable for any associated penalFes or legal acFons that might arise from the exposure of that data. STAFFVIRTUALSTAFFVIRTUAL
- 13. STAFFVIRTUAL POSSIBLE HIDDEN COST Be sure to sign an outsourcing agreement with a at fee, that is easy to understand, and free of any hidden costs. STAFFVIRTUALSTAFFVIRTUAL
- 14. STAFFVIRTUAL LANGUAGE ISSUES There might be minor issues when you want to outsource your work o-shore, as you might not coordinate due to language problems. Choose an outsourcing provider with excellent communicaFon skills.
View more >
Method Decisions: The Advantages and Disadvantages ?· Method Decisions: The Advantages and Disadvantages…
Concept /Advantages /Disadvantages of ?· Concept /Advantages /Disadvantages of Liberalisation ... De-licencing…
Advantages and Disadvantages of Diff erent ?· Advantages and Disadvantages of Diff erent Graphs ...…
Advantages and Disadvantages of Mediation in ... Advantages and Disadvantages of Mediation in Probate,
Transforming Disadvantages into Advantages: Disadvantages into Advantages: Developing-Country ... Transforming disadvantages into advantages: developing ... 1977; Dunning, Van
Advantages and Disadvantages of Offshoring - Offshoring ... Advantages and Disadvantages of Offshoring
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF NEW ELECTROPLATING ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF NEW ELECTROPLATING