adobe connect pro
Post on 14-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. In preparation, please set up your speakers or headset/earphonesby selecting the Meeting Mangage My Settings and then selectAudio Setup Wizardand follow the directions.
2. Welcome to an introduction to Adobe Connect Pro.Over the next 15 minutes you will have a chance to learn and experience the key features of Adobe Connect so you have a successful experience during the upcoming workshop. 3. 4.
- Pods and Using Pods
- Audio / Voice
- Attendee List
- File Share
Poll Pod Chat Pod Attendee List 5.
- Locate the Chat pod in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Follow the instructions in yourChatpod
It looks like this. 6.
- Locate the Camera and Voice pod on the left of your screen.(It looks like this.)
- Locate the Attendee List Pod in the upper left corner of your screen
- Select file
- Press Save to My Computer
- Minimize screen to finish saving the file to your computer
10. Weblinks 11. Press the MicrophoneTo Talk Do not leave the Padlock ON or everyone will pick up theBackground noise. 12.
- Do not leave hands-free on
- Give other attendees opportunities to participate
- If you are having technical difficulties, send a messageto the presenterusing the Chat pod
13. Thanks to Trish Steele from Simcoe County DSB for lending her Powerpoint Presentation.