abc 4 kids
Post on 23-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. ABC 4 KIDS Workshop Submitted by Sulaiman AL Abdul Salam Zaher ALwhaibi To Dr . Alaa Sadiq
- Introduction to ABC 4 KIDS Workshop
- name:ABC 4 KIDS Workshop
- Developed by:Quality Computer Aided Learning software for Children
- Definition of application : ABC 4
- KIDS Workshop is an easy to
- use method of learning the
- Alphabets using Pictures,
- Realistic Speech Audio and
- Self - testing for students
- from Nursery school to the Second grade .(3-8) years old.
Target Learner 4. Teacher role
- Guide students how to use this program
- Motivate learner
- Test the abilities of students in memorizing the words
- Evaluate students progress
5. Student role
- Navigate through the program
- Choose any letter to learn about it.
- Can listen and memorize
- all Alphabets from A Z
- fast setup
- Over 100 different Picture
- Self - testing
- Realistic speech to teach the Alphabets and Picture Objects
- Fully Multimedia based with audio - visual output
- Easy to use
7. Virtual Keyboard This is where the Alphabets from A-Z can be entered into the Program by clicking on the corresponding buttons How to use ABC 4 KIDS Workshop 8. Picture Object Selector allows the selection of different objects that can be spelled . 9. Picture Display This is where the Image to be spelled or pronounced appears on the main left corner of the Screen .The Picture changes depending on the selector button that is clicked . 10. Tell Mepronouncing words using Audio.Spell ItSpelling words and checked whether the correct spelling of the word has been entered. 11. Spelling Tester for testing the spelling after learning the Picture objects .Enter the spelling of the displayed Picture Object and click" Check My Spelling ".The program will indicate whether the spelling is correct or wrong .You can re - try using the" Try Again "button or get the correct spelling by using the" I Give Up "button .Use the Left and Right Arrows to cycle backwards or forwards through the Picture Objects . 12.
- It teaches kids all Alphabets from A Z hoe to pronounce and spell it.
- The game includes a test for self-testing so the student will be able to evaluate his skills.
- How we use this software to achieve learning objectives?
- Limited pictures
- Only words .. No Full sentences
- Not real pictures
- Broken sound
- *_* Special blank
- Suggest whatever occurred to you
15. The end