a study of working of stock broking
out of 28
Post on 11-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. :- Equity Trading Commodity Treading DEMATERIALISATION REMATERIALISATION
- 2. Equity trading:- it is the buying and selling of company stock shares. Shares in large publicly traded companies are bought and sold through one of the major stock exchanges. Commodity Trading: - Commodity markets are markets where raw or primary products are exchanged. These raw commodities are traded on regulated commodities exchanges, in which they are bought and sold in standardized contracts. DEMATERIALIZATION is the process of converting physical shares (share certificates) into an electronic form. REMATERIALIZATION is the process of getting the securities in an electronic form, converted back into the physical form is known as REMATERIALIZATION.
- 3. Incorporated in 1984, promoted by Ranbaxy group. The services offered by the group include: - 1. Stock broking, 2.Financing loans against shares, 3. IPO financing, 4.Distribution of mutual funds, 5.Insurance broking, 6.Commodity broking, 7..Private equity, 8.Merchant banking. Gagan Randev has been appointed the new CEO of Religare Securities Limited
- 4. Mr. Upendra Khare (B.M) Mr. Ravi Parihar (E.D) Mr. Amit Parihar (C.D) Mr. Satish Patwa, Mr. Gaurav Saxena (A.M) Mr. Sonu Singh Tomar (ABM)
- 5. DIVISION OF RELIGARE Religare Securities Limited (RSL) Religare Finvest Limited (RFL) Religare Commodities Limited Religare Insurance Broking Services Limited Religare Venture Capital Private Limited Religare Finance Ltd Religare Capital Market Ltd
- 6. To study about the working of broking firms specifically of RELIGARE securities. To know about broking charges. To know about financial services provided by this broking firm. To familiarise about customer perception. To make aware about how to deal in the equity and commodity market. OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
- 7. Choose a DP Fill up an account opening form Unique account number(BOID). Documents to be attached Demat Account Opening fees
- 8. Safe and convenient way of holding securities No stamp duty charges Nomination facility available Reduced paper work and transaction cost Increased liquidity Others
- 9. Online Broker Brokerage for Delivery Brokerage for Intraday trading SBICAP Securities brokerage charges 0.50% 0.10% Sharekhan brokerage charges 0.03% - 0.50% 0.03% - 0.10% Angel Broking brokerage charges 0.50% 0.02% - 0.03% ICICI direct brokerage charges 0.75% 0.15% Indiabulls brokerage charges 0.25% - 0.50% 0.05% - 0.10% HDFC Securities brokerage charges 0.50% 0.15%
- 10. Data Collection Primary data collection Personal interview during calling Questionnaire Secondary data collection Internet Company Database
- 11. 0% 60% 30% 10% 0% Age of the Investors Below 20 years 21 to 30 years 31 to 40 years 41 to 50 years above 50 years
- 12. Interpretation: - Out of total 10 respondents, below 20 years of age were 0%, 60%of the respondents falls in the age group of 21-30 years where as 30% were in the age group of 31 to 40% years and next 10% falls in the group of 41 to 50 years and rest 0% under above 50 years.
- 13. 20% 50% 30% 0% Occupation Business services Employee Student
- 14. Interpretation: - Out of the total respondents, 50% of respondents were from service class and 30 % were from Employee and 20 % were business class, and rest of the student were not interested in investment.
- 15. 20% 20% 10% 30% 20% Income Group 1lacs to 2 lacs 2 lacs to 3lacs 3lacs to 4 lacs 4lacs to 5lacs Above 5 lacs Interpretation: -Most of the trading done by the customer who have annual income between 4 lacs to 5 lacs.
- 16. 7% 14% 0% 50% 7% 22% No. of Respondent IT Pharmacy Telecom Banking Petroleum others Most of the People preferred BANKING sector in trading
- 17. 40% 20% 10% 10% 20% No. of Respondent Equity share Mutual Fund Fixed deposits Bonds Others Interpretation:- From the above figure we can say that investors are mostly interested in equity trading that will facilitate them higher rate of return as compared to others
- 18. As already known Religares working is adversely affected by the trends in the market Religare should provide basic information on its product and the services offered by it. Religare is the best service provider for depository and its stock trading services and has over all been the industry leader and carved out a name for itself in the stock broking industry and with its endeavour to retain that position certain changes in its daily working would add to its competitive advantage.
- 19. Teamwork Relationship with the customer The Odin diet software is the most advanced and user friendly software that RELIGARE provides for its clients. Corporate environment
View more >