7 Tips to Help Uncover Hidden Blog Content in Your CPA Firm
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 7 Tips to Help Uncover Hidden Blog Content in Your CPA Firm By: Anna Marie Murphy
- 2. 2 AGENDA Introduction Blogging Philosophy Are CPA Firms Blogging? Seven Tips Summary
- 3. 3 BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY Value-add for clients and prospects Answer the questions that your clients and prospects are asking Advise them on personal and business matters they may not yet know or be thinking about Build stronger relationships (for clients and non-clients) Helping not selling
- 4. 4 BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY Drive revenue through your online efforts Drive traffic to your website Convert traffic into leads Establish authority Gives your firm insight into popular topics
- 5. 5 POLLING QUESTION
- 6. 6 2016 CPA WEBSITE AUDIT Are CPA Firms Blogging? Benchmark of the use of various elements in design and development of websites, web traffic, engagement and social media Top 133 CPA firms Accounting Today
- 7. 7 TIP #1 Internal Training Documents Informative emails by employees to professional staff Regulations, industry updates, best practices, helpful checklists Polish these messages and share in a blog article Sample internal email sent at our firm:
- 8. 8 TIP #2 Client Q&A Questions from clients business or personal needs Other people are probably wondering too Revise and share those Q&As in a helpful blog
- 9. 9 TIP #2 Client Q&A Bonus search tip: Want to see what types of questions people are typing into Google on a specific topic? You can utilize Answer the Public (www.answerthepublic.com) which helps you find the actual questions and searches that people are typing into search boxes.
- 10. 10 TIP #3 Firm Presentations and PowerPoints Internal/external presentations CPE New business presentations Associations/Conferences Share PPT or transition into blogs or premium content Post PPT to SlideShare
- 11. 11 TIP #3 Firm Presentations and PowerPoints Bonus lead generation tip: With SlideShare, you can also set up lead forms so that people who want access to your full presentation are required to provide you with their contact information.
- 12. 12 TIP #4 Webinar Videos Webinars recorded video and audio can be downloaded Post the video on YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia Link to video on your blog
- 13. 13 TIP #4 Webinar Videos Bonus lead generation tip: You can gate the video on your website by utilizing a landing page, contact form and requiring lead information before allowing access to the full webinar.
- 14. 14 POLLING QUESTION
- 15. 15 TIP #5 Leverage your PR! Full articles or mentions/quotes Write a quick intro, highlight that persons expertise and link to the full article Drafted Articles or Mentions in Media
- 16. 16 TIP #6 Vendor, Association or Alliance Member Content Is your firm a member of an association or alliance? Do you use a vendor to service your clients? Leverage their thought leadership If youre unsure, reach out and ask
- 17. 17 TIP #7 News Articles Curate and Provide Links Provide pertinent, trending and timely information from local and national news resources Write a quick intro and link to the full article
- 18. 18 BONUS TIP #8 Original Content Supplement with original content from your professional staff Provide value to your clients and contacts Sharpen your employees writing Keep staff current on industry and client hot topics Pump your website full of valuable, searchable content
- 19. 19 BONUS TIP #8 Original Content Bonus tip: Click here to read a blog on these and other reasons why your CPA firm should be blogging.
- 20. 20 SUMMARY Content Options Adding value and building relationships is essential It doesnt have to be scary a lot of the hard work has already been done! CPA ContentPlus Skoda Minottis content library with hundreds of articles available for your firm. New content added every month. Premium content and custom development options are also available
- 21. CONTACT ME Anna Marie Murphy Account Executive, Manager Strategic Marketing Services (440) 449-6800 x7223 email@example.com skodaminottimarketing.com Cleveland | Akron | Tampa
View more >
Uncover - ?· LINE DATA, CATIA, NX, PRO-E, STEP, ... progressive die designs. FS helps to uncover hidden ... • Die Structure Cooling Uncover Design Flaws &
BMS data to uncover hidden savings ... from a PRM simulation to CFC) ... BREEAM analysis and project management tools (Badge of
Shell Companies, Corrupt Practices and How to Uncover Companies, Corrupt Practices, and How to Uncover Them Lisa Duke, CFE, CPA, MAFF Supervisor Forensic Accountant FBI
Saga VI Semiconductor and Electronics: Uncover ... ?· Uncover Opportunities and Increase Revenue –Agenda…