7 steps to getting anything you want through
Post on 15-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis report shows you how to create your future reality by using your mind in the right way, NOW. Creative visualization is the process of crafting an image of the results you desire and imagining it into reality. This stuff really works when you apply it!
- 1. 7 Steps To Getting Anything You Want Through Creative Visualization
brought to you by:
2. Creative visualization is a valuable tool to create change in our lives... solve problems... and attract whatever we can imagine.
3. Everything begins as a thought. Visualization adds energy to those thoughts, creating a mental prototype of the results we wish to experience in our reality.
4. Following are the 7 basic steps to effective and life-transforming visualization:
5. Clear your mind. Most of us have so many thoughts going on in our heads that it's impossible to focus with intention for more than a moment.
6. To succeed in any endeavour, you need to focus your mind completely. Without focus, you cannot perform at your best or properly utilize the valuable technique of creative visualization.
7. Suspend all other thoughts and concerns. Nothing else exists during your sessions but you and the voice on your creative visualization recordingmade specifically to get you the results you want.
8. Establish the vision. To get what you want, you need to know what it is. Start by writing down all the things you think you want.
9. Don't edit yourself; just get it all down on paper. Keep writing.
10. After a few minutes, you will have a complete list. Now choose one item from that list that's more important right now. You can go for the others later.
11. Record the details. Once you have your item, it's time to break it down and define it in detail. Get clear about what you want.
12. If it's a new car, state the brand, the color, the model year, the major upgrades it has such as its leather interior. Specifics are very important here. You want it to feel so real - as though it's already in your possession.
13. Rewrite and refine. Once you've got it down, it's time to shape your description into something closer to exactly what it is you want.
14. Its like taking a rough idea of what you want to write in your letter-to-the-editor and then polishing it up. Refine your goal into a powerful paragraph that describes exactly what it is you want.
15. Draw it out. Is your goal something that you can picture visually? If so, get a picture of what your goal looks like.
16. If it's a car, get a picture of the exact car. If your goal is to break through fear and deliver a great speech, picture yourself on stage presenting to an attentive and appreciative audience.
17. No one else is going to see it, so make it the way YOU want. It's how you convey your deepest desire to the universe.
18. Capture your ideal result in words and then record those words in spoken form. You can use your computer, digital recorder, or MP3 player to accomplish this.
19. An easier option is to grab a pre-recorded, guided visualization CD related to the goal you wish to accomplish, or the problem you want to solve. Then, listen often.
20. Revisit your visualization frequently. Refine it as you go and youll reap the rewards. Repetition is the secret to empowering your visualization and giving it wings.
21. It takes a consistent effort to achieve anything worthwhile. Some goals will come faster than others. But know in your heart that this process of creative visualization will work for you.
22. One of the most important steps to effective creative visualization is to continue to hold the vision of a single objective relentlessly.
23. Do it often and visualization will serve you well. Allow yourself be gently led on a guided tour, designed to take you from where you are now to wherever you want to go.
24. Visit www.visualizationFX.com
today for more helpful information and resources.